Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Thats the point in Kid, he tries, fails, tries again and took down an yonko. He will try further On.

his main theme is a guys who fights for his goals and doesn’t break down when he loses. He keeps going! Until he finish his goal.
I don't care how cute you are trying to make it.

Both you and me know he ain't touching Shanks in terms of realistic fight. Don't you forget Big Mom feat is a split between him and Law and Big Mom wasn't the strongest enemy in fact she forgot to use her strongest weapon lol.

I don't think Oda would go for Shanks vs Kidd again.

Only showing you what 99% of One Piece fan base thinks and how irrelevant Low/Midd/Bombs/Magma/PIS vs CoCLess Meme is to an average fan and how much of a basement dwelling dweeb you have to be to power scale using that :funky:

Why so salty brah?
Its okay..EoS Law will surely surpass Marco :sweat:
Whatever helps u sleep, Inverse we know zoro just a subordinate anyway. Hell never be the game changer law been
:suresure:

I don't care how cute you are trying to make it.

Both you and me know he ain't touching Shanks in terms of realistic fight. Don't you forget Big Mom feat is a split between him and Law and Big Mom wasn't the strongest enemy in fact she forgot to use her strongest weapon lol.

I don't think Oda would go for Shanks vs Kidd again.
I would bet money you would argue absolutely identical about Law vs Blackbeard 3 weeks ago.

G

Gorosei Informer

Really hope the spoilers drop in the next 30-60 mins or so?

I can live with having to wait until tomorrow morning but if we have to wait another 24 hours-ish, thats really gonna suck.

:josad::neesama::few:

Status
Not open for further replies.