Status
Not open for further replies.
Unconfirmed and ran through Google Translate, but:

Chapter 1067: "The Punk Records"

Vegapunk was born a genius, but he also ate the nomi nomi "brain" fruit that allows him to store infinite information in his head but makes his head grow more and more as the information increases.

The top of Egghead, "Punk Records" is Vegapunk's brain, the apple in his head is a transmitter. Vegapunk's dream is to make the information stored in his brain usable by everyone.

Lucci's group arrives at Egghead, but Shaka warns them not to enter the island. Shaka tells the other satellites to prepare for a fight, and the original Vegapunk asks Luffy to get him away from the island.

The chapter ends with a dragon move.

Sounds plausible to me :endthis:
Not a df again :/
Mid chapter except for the Dragon part

If this is real, Vegapunk is simply a fraud.

I'm starting to wonder if this is not Oda's plan. To present all fan favorites or the mysterious people that fans wanted to see for years as frauds.

He did it with Yonko or something, I wonder if Oda's message is not something like: "They are not that special".

Vegapunk is literally a guy who just read some books. He's not a genius inventor type.
Nah he is, stacking info is something, understanding in the other hand...:endthis:

If this is real, Vegapunk is simply a fraud.

I'm starting to wonder if this is not Oda's plan. To present all fan favorites or the mysterious people that fans wanted to see for years as frauds.

He did it with Yonko or something, I wonder if Oda's message is not something like: "They are not that special".

Vegapunk is literally a guy who just read some books. He's not a genius inventor type.
I mean, it indirectly hypes the straw hats, so maybe.

Like Franky turned himself into a Cyborg without any prior knowledge of how Cyborgs are made. Vega's ingenuity pales in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.