Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can’t people try to come up with better theories? Even those YouTube ones make more sense (barely) than overanalyzing an simple design choice and coming up with an entire storyline from it.

🤓 I-I think it’s the symbol of the D. Cla-

NO! IT’S NOT! STOP IT!

It's because brainless idiots keep giving them clicks, so it makes these "theorists" think they've got something :ihaha:

It's because brainless idiots keep giving them clicks, so it makes these "theorists" think they've got something :ihaha:
People still won’t shut up about OP_NEWS2022’s supposed “Shanks and Mihawk“ chapter.

I don’t know if I posted this already but he’s still pushing this crap and people are taking it seriously

Twitter is so easily to manipulate that it’s insane :risitavirus:

It didn’t happen this chapter! I can’t believe it?! They LIED?!??? :gokulaugh:

#ONEPIECE1067

I'll post the HINTS of One Piece Chapter 1067 starting
on November 13 or 14!

Don't expect "Shanks and Mihawk" will happened in
this chapter. I haven't yet revealed what chapter it is.
But a "leaker" (idk who he is) claimed before that it'll
occur in Chapter 1067.

Here’s the tweet image lol

People still won’t shut up about OP_NEWS2022’s supposed “Shanks and Mihawk“ chapter.

I don’t know if I posted this already but he’s still pushing this crap and people are taking it seriously

Twitter is so easily to manipulate that it’s insane :risitavirus:

It didn’t happen this chapter! I can’t believe it?! They LIED?!??? :gokulaugh:

#ONEPIECE1067

I'll post the HINTS of One Piece Chapter 1067 starting
on November 13 or 14!

Don't expect "Shanks and Mihawk" will happened in
this chapter. I haven't yet revealed what chapter it is.
But a "leaker" (idk who he is) claimed before that it'll
occur in Chapter 1067.

Here’s the tweet image lol

:milaugh:

I can't feel bad for them tbh. They literally think these people are providers and don't do their due diligence.

Cut the middle and make an account here please. :risitavirus:

:milaugh:

I can't feel bad for them tbh. They literally think these people are providers and don't do their due diligence.

Cut the middle and make an account here please. :risitavirus:
I’m like, 100% convinced people like OP_NEWS2022 stalk the forum for leaks and that’s it. They don’t discuss anything about the series outside of their Twitter circle.

They don’t want people to call them out for their shenanigans :milaugh:

Why can’t people try to come up with better theories? Even those YouTube ones make more sense (barely) than overanalyzing a simple design choice and coming up with an entire storyline from it.

🤓 I-I think it’s the symbol of the D. Cla-

NO! IT’S NOT! STOP IT!

One piece community has not produced any good theories(as far as I am aware that actually matter overall) in a long time. Most of the things which people do point out are pretty much irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.