Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, im actually enjoying the show, the people who hate it are probs around the age of 28 who went to school around the time this show came out, and school back then probs never had any of this shit in this show so it might seem unrealistic for that time BUT NOW this shit aint uncommon at all and it feels very realistic - maybe due to social media and shit like that but overall it feels very different compared to any other romance animanga and im liking it
:risitameh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Ok but when spoilers?
28th/29th lol.

Er I mean when Oda stops trying to draw his own Nami doujins and make his wife re-enact them, along with making her cosplay all her new skimpy outfits Oda keeps drawing for her, cough.

:ihaha::sanjismug:
Post automatically merged:

@MarineHQ be like:

Lmao the Jinbei part:

www.reddit.com/r/Animemes/comments/yz5jut/two_piece/

Oh no...

Can't spell Tanya without Anya too lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I broke and started writing Nami x Luffy x Yamato fanfiction.

Writing Luffy in erotic situations when he has no idea what the fuck is going on is hilarious (below is pretty SFW, just really stupid)

Luffy bit his lip, and stared up at the ceiling, “Man, I forgot how much women like having babies. Even Makino said she wanted to have kids with Shanks. I wonder if they ever did?”

Robin giggled while Nami shook her head, unable to believe her captain was casually talking about the sex life of his Yonkou pirate mentor.

“Well, dang. This is tough. I like kids. I like meat. And girls are cool, too, I guess. But… I’ve never really though about it. I’d want to have kids with the girls who want my meat, but… I’d need to make sure they really liked my meat, and really wanted kids, first. I’m not sharing my meat, or raising children, unless my partner is committed.”

Nami slapped her forehead so hard that Momo ran in, surprised. “Is everyone okay?”

“Momo, we’re talking about sex, and meat, and making babies. You’re too young to hear about this stuff still, you won’t understand any of it! Go work on your Boro Breath!” Luffy shouted, causing Momo to fall over and Robin to snort.

“H-H-H-HOW VULGAR! Luffy, you truly are a brute of a pirate! N-Nami…” Momo sniffles as he stares at the girl he had developed a crush on. “HOW DARE YOU STEAL THE WOMAN OF THE SHOGUN OF WANO!!!”

“EXCUSE ME?!?” Nami shouted as she stood up, throwing a tea cup at Momo as he fled the room.

“Don’t worry, Momo! Even if I birth Luffy’s children, I will always be your father!” Yamato shouted after the shogun, causing him to cry even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.