Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaooo, thats such a perfectly in character response for him, love it! Would be dope if the sea king ate his arm, but then the arm flies out back to Buggy from inside it, rupturing the sea king massively lol. Or even just comes flying back out if its mouth?

I love Buggys fruit so much tbh, its so fun!

I think it was OneWorldHD who had the theory that his awakening should let him make this completely chaotic tornado of stuff flying around him that he can manipulate, kinda like Shikis DF or how Uta uses her powers too. Buggys Big Top Tornado or something? Grand Carnival/Circus Cyclone?
Post automatically merged:

Oh a random note btw, I've finally started watching Breaking Bad. Finding it quite interesting/enjoyable so far. Some nice intense parts already but I've heard it really escalates from Season 2 onwards and thats when it really gets going?
I need a monster to swallow's Buggy arm and have him kill it from the inside, that's an amazing idea man. Especially if Buggy saves Shanks somehow in the process.
:endthis:
I want Oda to surprise me with Buggy's awakening. Make it something completely ridiculous.

I can't watch Breaking Bad, too serious. Sports anime gets me too stressed, I can't watch actual thrillers.
:milaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

I need a monster to swallow's Buggy arm and have him kill it from the inside, that's an amazing idea man. Especially if Buggy saves Shanks somehow in the process.
Lmao right? Thank you anyway! I've seen something like that before, not that long ago either, but can't think where....I think it was someone using a magnetic power with a sword? They recalled their sword to themselves from inside a monster/demon or something? I really can't remember though lol.

I want Oda to surprise me with Buggy's awakening. Make it something completely ridiculous.
Yeah same, I wouldnt even mind if he turned out to be a God Zoan too, some kind of Jester/Clown God lmfao. It would really go full circle on Buggy claiming he would become God if Luffy became Pirate King lmfao.

I can't watch Breaking Bad, too serious. Sports anime gets me too stressed, I can't watch actual thrillers.
Ah damn, Sports anime stress you out that much?!

:usoprice:

Thats understandable about thrillers too, I like slow burn, psychological thrillers but not stuff with tons of drama, action and just anything super intense either.

Status
Not open for further replies.