Status
Not open for further replies.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Lmao right? Thank you anyway! I've seen something like that before, not that long ago either, but can't think where....I think it was someone using a magnetic power with a sword? They recalled their sword to themselves from inside a monster/demon or something? I really can't remember though lol.

Yeah same, I wouldnt even mind if he turned out to be a God Zoan too, some kind of Jester/Clown God lmfao. It would really go full circle on Buggy claiming he would become God if Luffy became Pirate King lmfao.

Ah damn, Sports anime stress you out that much?!

:usoprice:

Thats understandable about thrillers too, I like slow burn, psychological thrillers but not stuff with tons of drama, action and just anything super intense either.
If Buggy starts splitting down to the atomic level, we'll get this shit, too:
The Eminence in the Shadow is a show I'd highly recommend, one of the most interesting premises I've seen in a long time. Even when I don't know where it's going it's so stylish, I love it. Highly tempted to break and read the source material...

Yeah. I've seen enough sport games be ruined by various BS that, even close fictional sports games get my body stressed. I need to stop following Sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.