Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter
- Lucci vs Shaka
- Lucci can't land a hit and is being overwhelmed
- He mentioned that he's currently as strong as an Admiral, but he is still being beaten
- Stussy says: This Shaka guy must be Yonko level!
- Kaku says they should have taken the Mihawk Seraphim with them, because he's Yonko level aswell
- Suddenly Shaka's attack is blocked by an unknown CP0 agent, Lucci, Stussy and Kaku are shocked
- Chapter ends with the reveal of this CP0 agent: Rocks D Gin; the "Man-Demon"

Chapter 1080: Ascension

- Vegapunk reveals his real dream, which he had hidden from World Government and Monkey D. Dragon

- The concept of shared consciousness and knowledge with the whole world, is merely a decoy to his real dream, which only Imu and Xebec know about

- It is to accumulate all the science and knowledge in the world, about battle and war, about Devil Fruit and Haki, about Ancient Weapons, into Vegapunk's brain

- While everyone uploading their knowledge inside Vegapunk's brain will have all memories, intelligence knowledge, nots merely copied but absorbed by the ever-growing brain, erasing their own knowledge

- Vegapunk begins to assimilate all of the accumulated battle knowledge into his entire nerve system, coordination, reforming his own muscle memory and structure

- His frail body soon transcends mortal limits, unlocking the gate to divine realm. By this, the old genius is reborn as a god able to manipulate possibility, and fate.

- "Gear 5!" Feeling a threat incomparably stronger than anything, Luffy subconsciously transforms into his Awakening form, ready to limitlessly amplify his own muscle mass and Conqueror's Coat at any second.

- In this new form, Vegapunk said,

"...This is the end. Meep Meep."

Chapter

Chapter 1080: Ascension

- Vegapunk reveals his real dream, which he had hidden from World Government and Monkey D. Dragon

- The concept of shared consciousness and knowledge with the whole world, is merely a decoy to his real dream, which only Imu and Xebec know about

- It is to accumulate all the science and knowledge in the world, about battle and war, about Devil Fruit and Haki, about Ancient Weapons, into Vegapunk's brain

- While everyone uploading their knowledge inside Vegapunk's brain will have all memories, intelligence knowledge, nots merely copied but absorbed by the ever-growing brain, erasing their own knowledge

- Vegapunk begins to assimilate all of the accumulated battle knowledge into his entire nerve system, coordination, reforming his own muscle memory and structure

- His frail body soon transcends mortal limits, unlocking the gate to divine realm. By this, the old genius is reborn as a god able to manipulate possibility, and fate.

- "Gear 5!" Feeling a threat incomparably stronger than anything, Luffy subconsciously transforms into his Awakening form, ready to limitlessly amplify his own muscle mass and Conqueror's Coat at any second.

- In this new form, Vegapunk said,

"...This is the end. Meep Meep."
No Sanji. Fake. Close the spoiler thread!

G

Gorosei Informer

Chapter 1068 Title : The White Snake
@SmokedOut

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Gender Bender gonna become new trends of Time travel fr
:beanmean::pepebusi:

Ranma 1/2 stocks through the roof then?

:funky::fransuper::steef::myman::finally:

Pedro returns from the underworld confirmed.

And then joins.
The Mayans knew it. Remember their calendar? They knew how the world works. Believe them that Pedro will join the strawhats.
Oh god...I didn't even think of the Jaguar God potential with Pedro lmfao, is that why we never saw his Sulong?!

I just realised Lucci is a Leopard rather than a Jaguar ofc too, I kept thinking he was a Jaguar for some reason lol.

I'd like to see a Cheetah Zoan sometime too. Wonder Woman vibes lol.

Lmaooo Mayans predicting Pedro joining the SHs, is that why the world was meant to end? Or it ends because he didnt join?

You just reminded me of a certain infamously awful game from many years ago now too lol:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/201070/Revelations_2012/

If you want a laugh, sort the reviews by Funny on there^

And yes, they tried to copy Left 4 Dead with this too lol.

Tbh though, given Brooks connection to the Underworld and how close he was with Pedro and how much it tore up Carrrot too, I'm surprised he hasn't used his DF to try to find Pedro in the underworld and least have him talk to Carrot and help her and the other Minks grieve his loss and get closure/to say goodbye properly at least? Could have been quite an emotional, profound moment maybe if handled right? Especially with Brook playing him a sort of elegy song, a funeral song even or so? A requiem even? It could be a sort of Blues song too which I think would be perfect? A song like this for example?:

@Pot Goblin @KenshiraSonata thoughts on this?

Also whilst we're on the topic of Carrot, @Pot Goblin 's current attempts to find a way to get Carrot to the SHs:

I just realised this is the swamp rabbits again lol. I saw a video earlier about swimming rabbits on Youtube Shorts so I had to reference that to you haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

These ppl need help.
100%!

Help writing and drawing these!

:sadgrin::catlewd::madmonk::catpole::catblush::catsure::afrokappa:

We will totally find out about this,just like we'll find out about Zoro's lineage. Definitely.

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

That's how I feel.
Wano damaged me beyond repair.
The pain wci caused might have only been cured by a banger Wano arc
But the banger Wano arc never came😭 the Wano we got instead was the fatal hit to my enthusiasm 😭😭💀
Thats exactly it! Wano did permanent damage to us, worse than Dressrosa, WCI or any other post TS arc did. Even the timeskip itself for me too. (In regards to Sanji there)

Aye, I thought Wano was gonna be the real turnaround for the series, the true peak fiction of it, the one arc to top them all, the highlight, the most iconic part of the series but I clearly thought wrong ofc LMFAO! Only waited at least 10 years for that arc, no biggie!

There are parts of Wano and Onigashima I did enjoy and still do but man, the bad outweighs the good immensely in this arc and with most of post TS in general too.

I guess as they say, the best days are behind us now and you don't really notice or value them until they are gone, you don't know how good you had it until it's gone? I think OP already peaked a long, long time ago in the past and thus the post TS could never reach the heights it reached pre TS. I mean you look at arcs like Marineford, Impel Down, Sabaody, Thriller Bark, Enies Lobby etc they are FUCKING NUTS! When you factor in and try to fathom what happened in those arcs, who was involved, the scale of them, the IMMENSE plot armour for Luffy and co, especially Luffy ofc etc, its absolutlely unreal! It felt like the grand (line) finale of OP back then tbh!

Post TS OP has had some major highs too but its not the same either. Some of these arcs have the same issue a lot of modern "AAA" games have, far too much padding/busy work/too many cooks/too convoluted etc. Overcomplicating themselves and ruining the beautiful simplicity they used to have and could have had.

Even pre TS, the manga art was far better, the simplicty worked to its benefit and we had proper, iconic, beautiful double spreads that weren't so cluttered/bloated and overly detailed. Post TS OP has felt more more like style over substance, gimmicks over integrity, missing heart and soul a lot of the time and its only stuff like Kyros', Senor Pink's Kinemon's, Pedro's, Otohime's, Corazon's storylines that help me to maintain my interest in the series and not give up on it, aside from just relying on the mystery chasing, as I've given up on the series almost entirely aside from that now too. Far too much baiting, too many let downs, too much trolling, too many wasted storylines and too much wasted potential etc.

No, the world already ended. You just didn't notice
I've actually unironically suspected that tbh.

:peperain::pepecry:

At this point, fuck, just get a fucking body pillow.

Oi.
Get therapy more like!

:sanjismug::saden::ihaha:

But yes I completely agree, a body pillow would still be a better option somehow, which is a sentence I never expected to say LMAO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.