Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, man. I don't think I could eat a Bonobo. I've been brainwashed to believe it's okay to eat certain meats, and, that's just how I am at this point.

I hate humanity way more than I hate cows and pigs, but imagining eating steak gets my mouth wet, and imagining eating human just grosses the hell out of me.

Any leakers want to drop a spicy hint before we start discussing Fishman cannibalism in depth?

Jinbei can talk to fish. Jinbei can hear the fish beg to be freed as Sanji takes them out, and then begins to prepare them for slaughter.

WHY, JINBEI, WHY?!?
:jinbewat:
Only difference i can offer is fish died fish talk.
Jimbei does human talk.
:wellwell:
Post automatically merged:

Just make pirates protagonists and admirals antagonists.
:smart:
Wait a fuckin that's how things been always.
:crazwhat:

I don't know, man. I don't think I could eat a Bonobo. I've been brainwashed to believe it's okay to eat certain meats, and, that's just how I am at this point.

I hate humanity way more than I hate cows and pigs, but imagining eating steak gets my mouth wet, and imagining eating human just grosses the hell out of me.
What am I reading??

G

Gorosei Informer

Me slowly going insane on the internet.
Slowly?

:beanmean:

Any leakers want to drop a spicy hint before we start discussing Fishman cannibalism in depth?

Jinbei can talk to fish. Jinbei can hear the fish beg to be freed as Sanji takes them out, and then begins to prepare them for slaughter.

WHY, JINBEI, WHY?!?
:jinbewat:
Eat some Bonobussy instead.

I don't mean Bono's Bussy but you're welcome to as well! I'm sure he can't do it With Or Without You either and if you did it, it would be a Beautiful Day for him!

Seriously though, don't.

Also With Our Without You is a fucking great song too! Love it!

Also just disregard Bonobos anyway and watch some Bobobo instead! Since you're losing even more of your sanity anyway, its the perfect show for you then!:

:cheers::hihihi::beanmean::ace:

Status
Not open for further replies.