Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, man. I don't think I could eat a Bonobo. I've been brainwashed to believe it's okay to eat certain meats, and, that's just how I am at this point.

I hate humanity way more than I hate cows and pigs, but imagining eating steak gets my mouth wet, and imagining eating human just grosses the hell out of me.

Any leakers want to drop a spicy hint before we start discussing Fishman cannibalism in depth?

Jinbei can talk to fish. Jinbei can hear the fish beg to be freed as Sanji takes them out, and then begins to prepare them for slaughter.

WHY, JINBEI, WHY?!?
:jinbewat:
It's not canibalism, it's 'races' on one piece, not 'species', so I think fishmen are a race of whatever species all the other races are (I think a human eating someone from the 'giant race' would feel like canibalism for example). Is 'human' there a race too? Then a race to what species? idk... And Jinbe has only been shown to talk with whalesharks, I just thought it was because it's his friends/pets and he could understand them, those ones specifically. 🤔

It's not canibalism, it's 'races' on one piece, not 'species', so I think fishmen are a race of whatever species all the other races are (I think a human eating someone from the 'giant race' would feel like canibalism for example). Is 'human' there a race too? Then a race to what species? idk... And Jinbe has only been shown to talk with whalesharks, I just thought it was because it's his friends/pets and he could understand them, those ones specifically. 🤔
Why did you respond to this old post

Why did you respond to this old post
its old? oh i had too many open tabs i guess from other days lol
Post automatically merged:

Chapter 1068: Open Season

-CP0 reaches Egghead. Lucci takes S Kuma, Stuffy and Kaku go another way
-Kaku leaps up to scan the area. Sees a man sneaking around. Guess who?
-Stussy seduces, then knocks out, Caribou. Carrot falls out of Caribou's Swamp.
-Carrot was kidnapped in Wano after asking Caribou for help sneaking onto the Sunny

-Carrot mistakes Kaku for Usopp. Stussy recognizes Carrot from WCI, and Kaku chases Carrot

-Carrot runs to Sunny, saying Usopp-mask is trying to kill her
-Zoro realizes it's Kaku, and smiles with bloodlust

-Lucci is nearing an entrance to the lab, someone walks out
-It's Smoker, wearing steam punk armor, which seems to be powered by his smoke powers.

Text Box: Smoker, Marine Vice Admiral. Vice-Captain of Sword.

Smoker: "The world is going to hell, shouldn't you government stooges be doing something more useful than harassing old men?"
Lucci (smiles): "Ah, aren't you the Marine who always takes credit for Mugiwara's victories? Don't worry..." (goes hybrid Leopard) "I'll tell the papers you died a hero, tragically trying to save the great Dr. Vegapunk from Pirates."

No break next week
Smoker just appears to get defeated, seems legit :josad:

Last edited:
This is what needs to happen
Post automatically merged:

Chapter 1068: Open Season

-CP0 reaches Egghead. Lucci takes S Kuma, Stuffy and Kaku go another way
-Kaku leaps up to scan the area. Sees a man sneaking around. Guess who?

-Stussy seduces, then knocks out, Caribou. Carrot falls out of Caribou's Swamp.
-Carrot was kidnapped in Wano after asking Caribou for help sneaking onto the Sunny

-Carrot mistakes Kaku for Usopp. Stussy recognizes Carrot from WCI, and Kaku chases Carrot

-Carrot runs to Sunny, saying Usopp-mask is trying to kill her
-Zoro realizes it's Kaku, and smiles with bloodlust

-Lucci is nearing an entrance to the lab, someone walks out
-It's Smoker, wearing steam punk armor, which seems to be powered by his smoke powers.

Text Box: Smoker, Marine Vice Admiral. Vice-Captain of Sword.

Smoker: "The world is going to hell, shouldn't you government stooges be doing something more useful than harassing old men?"
Lucci (smiles): "Ah, aren't you the Marine who always takes credit for Mugiwara's victories? Don't worry..." (goes hybrid Leopard) "I'll tell the papers you died a hero, tragically trying to save the great Dr. Vegapunk from Pirates."

No break next week
This actually sounds hype

Status
Not open for further replies.