Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Noooooo not the Silhouette Fruit, it's too powerful.
I joked about this existing in the past as either the awakening of Morias fruit or Imus actual DF and because of Odas fetish for them. Can you imagine if it was canon? LMAO!
Certainly one way to erase a person's existence!

Tbh there's some strong parallels potentially and maybe seemingly confirmed too, like how Doflamingo used a move called 16 holy bullets and Imus attack on Lulusia (i keep thinking its Illusia like illusion lol) and how Doffys executives bowed to him, just like how the Gorosei bowed to Imu much later on too.
Sugar could erase your existence from others memories fod almost forever until she is knocked out at least or killed ofc, so whose to say Imu doesn't have a way to do the same to someone in their vicinity too?

Since Sugar was captured too by the Marines, what's to stop them amd the WG weaponising her DF like this too? Imagine they give it to a Seraphim? Boa or Doffy or Buggy maybe? Boas Sera seemed to lack a DF but maybe in future?

I hope she has some cool powers with the 9-Tails-Fox Fruit. Since it has such connections to Wano, with Kitsune being important, it's possible Catarina uses it to impersonate Momo/Hiyori, the same way the old hag Higarashi did with Sukiyaki.

Huh. I might make a theory about that.
Yeah, given how iconic and thus well known the Kyuubi is, especially because of Naruto ofc and thus Oda being good friends with Kishi, who apparently changed his planned direction for Naruto because he didn't want to step on Odas/One Pieces toes or territory so to speak, I really hope Oda can make the Kyuubi zoan epic.
Given how he handled ninjas so far though, I'm not very hopeful though...lmao

Yeah that could absolutely happen too. I like that. Komurasaki is the most beautiful woman in Wano and would be in the world too, if Wano wasn't so isolationist and thud hid her from the world lmao, so she would be a PRIME target for Devon naturally, the most important one BUT given how Ida utterly mishandled Devon going for Boa, once again I'm not hopeful and not expecting anything anymore now. Like the Kurozumi, I've been burned lol.

I had HIGH hopes that Shiryu and Catarina would infiltrate Wano and setup Blackbeard for a potential takeover of it. Would have liked to see Denjiro vs Shiryu too.
Alas Oda didn't go that direction sadly and we only got Blackbeard in Wano briefly via Pirate Warriors 4.

Your idea is dope though, I like that. I'd love to see Devon vs Yamato but you know we're gonna get another "Oden clone" moment then too. As hilariously ironic/meta or whatever that is too.

Last edited by a moderator:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I joked about this existing in the past as either the awakening of Morias fruit or Imus actual DF and because of Odas fetish for them. Can you imagine if it was canon? LMAO!
Certainly one way to erase a person's existence!

Tbh there's some strong parallels potentially and maybe seemingly confirmed too, like how Doflamingo used a move called 16 holy bullets and Imus attack on Lulusia (i keep thinking its Illusia like illusion lol) and how Doffys executives bowed to him, just like how the Gorosei bowed to Imu much later on too.
Sugar could erase your existence from others memories fod almost forever until she is knocked out at least or killed ofc, so whose to say Imu doesn't have a way to do the same to someone in their vicinity too?

Since Sugar was captured too by the Marines, what's to stop them amd the WG weaponising her DF like this too? Imagine they give it to a Seraphim? Boa or Doffy or Buggy maybe? Boas Sera seemed to lack a DF but maybe in future?
Ugh, I KNEW Usopp should have killed the cretin when he had the chance. I will never forgive Sugar for temporarily removing Robin from the Straw Hat's memories.

Doflamingo's obsession with royalty really is fascinating/terrifying. Trebol totally brainwashed that man, and he was already brainwashed to begin with. The 16 bullets thing is definitely important.

Oda can do a lot with the Doflamingo Pirates Fruits.

Pica's Stone Fruit is broken, and Giolla's Fruit could be very useful in the right hands.

Imagine Impressionist Painter Mini Mihawk?

G

Gorosei Informer

Imagine Impressionist Painter Mini Mihawk
Lmao I could actually see that. Mihawk could easily be a painter in another life. Worlds Greatest Painter with his infinite paintbrush that never goes dry/has limitless ink or paint and ir us unbreakable lol.

Major Okami or Kanjuro ofc vibes lol. Dracule Kanjuro, oh man!
Post automatically merged:

Ugh, I KNEW Usopp should have killed the cretin when he had the chance. I will never forgive Sugar for temporarily removing Robin from the Straw Hat's memories.
I wonder if Sugar knows her sister Monet is (supposedly) dead too? Oda hinted at a tragic backstory for them but never delivered in detail lol.

Weird that Monet died but not Sugar too, especially with how DANGEROUS her DF is! What the hell is its awakening gonna be like too?! Assuming it isn't already awakened?

Wait a minute, Monet lol. Just like the painter! Oh man...lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Redon’s hints in a nutshell :gokulaugh:

Throw in them being impossible to guess, especially without context of the chapter and thus referring to something we couldn't known about/predicted.

Yeah, given how iconic and thus well known the Kyuubi is, especially because of Naruto ofc and thus Oda being good friends with Kishi, who apparently changed his planned direction for Naruto because he didn't want to step on Odas/One Pieces toes or territory so to speak, I really hope Oda can make the Kyuubi zoan epic.
Given how he handled ninjas so far though, I'm not very hopeful though...lmao

Yeah that could absolutely happen too. I like that. Komurasaki is the most beautiful woman in Wano and would be in the world too, if Wano wasn't so isolationist and thud hid her from the world lmao, so she would be a PRIME target for Devon naturally, the most important one BUT given how Ida utterly mishandled Devon going for Boa, once again I'm not hopeful and not expecting anything anymore now. Like the Kurozumi, I've been burned lol.

I had HIGH hopes that Shiryu and Catarina would infiltrate Wano and setup Blackbeard for a potential takeover of it. Would have liked to see Denjiro vs Shiryu too.
Alas Oda didn't go that direction sadly and we only got Blackbeard in Wano briefly via Pirate Warriors 4.

Your idea is dope though, I like that. I'd love to see Devon vs Yamato but you know we're gonna get another "Oden clone" moment then too. As hilariously ironic/meta or whatever that is too.
So much to like here. Devon going after Hiyori for her beauty makes too much sense. I'd love to see Shiryu vs Denjiro... I STILL BELIEVE IN ACT 4. Lol. Don't give up hope, Oda left way too much to do in Wano. We'll definitely go back, hahahahahaha...
:whitepress:
Hahahaha, if he we get Devon/Oden vs Yamato, I'll lose it. Like, I'll laugh so hard I'll finally snap.

I think Yamato wouldn't fall for it, though, just get fucking pissed. She watched him die, she knows Oden is gone.

Quote this post and best fake spoilers will be reposted in the thread
1068 early leaks

-Punk Records is capable of flight, but needs more fuel to take-off
-Franky works with Vegapunk, who is amazed at Franky's body/cola.

-Dragon transforms and chases after Kuma, leaving Ivankov in charge.

-Fujitora contacts Akainu and requests permission to hunt Blackbeard, who has taken Law hostage
-The Heart Pirates beg Fujitora to let them help rescue Law

-Lucci is confronted by Smoker, who is wearing steampunk armor powered by his smoke

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
These apparently got leaked, dunno if it's real or not.

- Chapter 1,068: "Shaka".
- The CP-0 docks on Egghead.
- Zoro ended up at the wrong shore.
- Brook witnesses the arrival of the CP-0, he and Stussy face off.
- Vegapunk explains that an eternal flame has once existed in "Lunaria", but it has been stolen by the World Government.
- Rob Lucci teleports to Shaka and attacks him.
- Shaka and Lucci fight, then Shaka turns into a big Buddha. Chapter Ends.

- Vegapunk explains that an eternal flame has once existed in "Lunaria", but it has been stolen by the World Government.
Huh. Never thought of the Punks having Devil Fruits until now, that's really neat.

Looks real but weren't others with Shaka?

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

Not sure what big Buddha supposed to be mean. Maybe another mythical human human fruit?
Huh. Never thought of the Punks having Devil Fruits until now, that's really neat.
Same here. Robots should be able to eat a DF I believed.
Looks real but weren't others with Shaka?
Not sure. My sources doesn't tell about the status of other Strawhats. Maybe they evacuated somewhere else while Shaka stays behind Idk.

Rhea

Cattitude
Quote this post and best fake spoilers will be reposted in the thread
In the restaurant, everyone is given the bill before the dessert is presented. Everyone pays the bill as normally; Lillian charging it to the magazine she writes for; Richard using his Amex. The movie star’s assistant admits she stole money from him and they both are apologetic towards each other. The Chef tells everyone they’re on a no-tip system so gratuity is included. He tells them their final dessert course is a play on the traditional campfire classic — the s’more. He says it’s the most boring of all desserts — cheap chocolate, marshmallow, graham cracker but somehow Americans like it because it’s set on fire. A coat made of marshmallows is placed on each guest. The floor is covered in chocolate sauce and graham cracker crumbs and then the entire room is lit on fire.

Outside Margot gets to the Coast Guard’s boat. She struggles to get it to turn on but finally does and is able to cruise over the water back to the dock she boarded from hours earlier.

Inside Hawthorn, everyone is on fire and all the staff and guests are dying. A title reads ““FINAL DESSERT COURSE: ‘S’MORE’ – marshmallow, chocolate, graham cracker, customers, staff, restaurant.”

On the dock, Margot opens the “to go” bag. She takes the cheeseburger and begins eating it. She reaches in and pulls out a replica of the menu they’ve had that night (which we’ve seen in titles throughout the film). She uses it to wipe her face as the restaurant explodes in flames, far away on the island.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
In the restaurant, everyone is given the bill before the dessert is presented. Everyone pays the bill as normally; Lillian charging it to the magazine she writes for; Richard using his Amex. The movie star’s assistant admits she stole money from him and they both are apologetic towards each other. The Chef tells everyone they’re on a no-tip system so gratuity is included. He tells them their final dessert course is a play on the traditional campfire classic — the s’more. He says it’s the most boring of all desserts — cheap chocolate, marshmallow, graham cracker but somehow Americans like it because it’s set on fire. A coat made of marshmallows is placed on each guest. The floor is covered in chocolate sauce and graham cracker crumbs and then the entire room is lit on fire.

Outside Margot gets to the Coast Guard’s boat. She struggles to get it to turn on but finally does and is able to cruise over the water back to the dock she boarded from hours earlier.

Inside Hawthorn, everyone is on fire and all the staff and guests are dying. A title reads ““FINAL DESSERT COURSE: ‘S’MORE’ – marshmallow, chocolate, graham cracker, customers, staff, restaurant.”

On the dock, Margot opens the “to go” bag. She takes the cheeseburger and begins eating it. She reaches in and pulls out a replica of the menu they’ve had that night (which we’ve seen in titles throughout the film). She uses it to wipe her face as the restaurant explodes in flames, far away on the island.
Source: Jewnicorn Fitness™

@BangOO🍅 @Cutty Jewboy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Kagurashii etc.

Not sure what big Buddha supposed to be mean. Maybe another mythical human human fruit?

Same here. Robots should be able to eat a DF I believed.

Not sure. My sources doesn't tell about the status of other Strawhats. Maybe they evacuated somewhere else while Shaka stays behind Idk.
I'd be pissed if LODA make the battle vs CP-0 difficult. This is the final stage and you make SHPs struggle vs Cp-0 frauds and think the readers will take the bs? The only thing acceptable if they keep LuJimZoSan away and make the rest struggle. If Luffy struggles, that'd be shit as heck. You go on from sending Kaido to hell to struggle vs Lucci. :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.