Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

I think this is kinda realistic tho. My female friend has black belt in Taekwondo but still kinda scared when she has to get through among some thugs in an alley. It's not that she can't defense herself when someone tried to attack her.
It's just natural instict that push us to flinch a little bit when seeing something like knife, gun, bomb or maybe some thugs with horn in their head. And it's not wrong when weak trio are described as coward in nature.
Eh I’m probably wrong but is your avy someone from Haikyuu?

I think this is kinda realistic tho. My female friend has black belt in Taekwondo but still kinda scared when she has to get through among some thugs in an alley. It's not that she can't defense herself when someone tried to attack her.
It's just natural instict that push us to flinch a little bit when seeing something like knife, gun, bomb or maybe some thugs with horn in their head. And it's not wrong when weak trio are described as coward in nature.
That's real life; This is a manga where the humans are superpowered and strong as hell. On top of experience it's the same game over and over again, just the stakes are bigger each time. But if the character never tried to improve upon themselves, Why should we like or even get excited over their triumph?

I don't think your friend went through as many dangerous battle as the weakling trio did. I wouldn't care if they hide against the likes of calamities, but here we're talking about goons that got casually fodderized by the others in 2 pages. At this point of the series they should be past that stage.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Oda favoring keeping a running gag the exact same over character development is one of my biggest gripe about the series
His characters don't even barely got any character development. It's just One theme and One Gag, or so. Luffy; Idiot/Childish and getting to PK. Zoro; gets lost and wanna be WSS. Nami bland as fuck and the navigator thing that doesn't even matter much. Usopp Coward/Liar and trying to be Brave warrior. Sanji Overused Nosebleed Pervert Cook and finding All blue? Chopper Doctor. Robin Poneglyph Reader. Franky Overly Excited weird guy and Shipwright. Brook Panties Joke and getting to Laboon. Jinbei still to new to determine and Freedom of Fishman or something.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oda favoring keeping a running gag the exact same over character development is one of my biggest gripe about the series
It’s like Team Rocket blasting off at the end of every single episode of the Pokémon anime: the first few times, it’s hilarious; the next several dozen times aren’t funny, but you can tolerate them; the next 750 times, it’s straight nails-on-a-chalkboard to your soul.

His characters don't even barely got any character development. It's just One theme and One Gag, or so. Luffy; Idiot/Childish and getting to PK. Zoro; gets lost and wanna be WSS. Nami bland as fuck and the navigator thing that doesn't even matter much. Usopp Coward/Liar and trying to be Brave warrior. Sanji Overused Nosebleed Pervert Cook and finding All blue? Chopper Doctor. Robin Poneglyph Reader. Franky Overly Excited weird guy and Shipwright. Brook Panties Joke and getting to Laboon. Jinbei still to new to determine and Freedom of Fishman or something.
I'm not as hash but I will aways find regretful that what Sanji went through in WCI didn't change his pervy act at all....it might be even worse than before actually

Status
Not open for further replies.