Versus Battle Band of the Hawk (Berserk) vs Survey corps (AOT)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here the Band of the hawk from golden age has to fight the survey corps in different situations.

The survey corps doesn't have guns or thunder spears, they only have swords. The survey corps has no titans or titans powers to help them.

The survey corps has all his best members at their prime : Erwin as a leader, Levi squad (Petra Ozado Gunther and Jinn), Mike Zacharias, Hange, Levi, Gelgar, Nanaba, Mikasa, Jean, Connie, Sasha, Historia, Armin, Marco and Floch.

The Band of the Hawk has all his members too from the end of the golden age, after Doldrey battle.

Round 1 : open field war with no 3D gears for the Survey corps only horses. Same numbers and same gear for both. The survey corps have one week to get used to medieval swords and armors etc.

Round 2 : Band of the hawk is inside Trost they are 1000, while the survey corps are 100. But the survey corps can use their 3D gear and their own gear (4 swords per fighters).

Tags : @Seth @Fujishiro @Admiral Lee Hung @uyuu @Draco @Dark Admiral @NeutralWatcher @Red Admiral @Cherry Hilk @Haoshoku @Tobi @JerAx etc

H

Haoshoku

Its comes down to who wins between Guts and the Ackermans. I didn’t read the manga portion of Guts at this period of time, but in the anime he had some crazy feats of killing 100 soliders overnight by himself and he also hanged with a casual Zodd iirc, albeit he had Griffith with him. Without the 3d manuevering gear, Guts looks like he has an advantage in speed especially since Mikasa and Levi look almost human without the 3d gear. I don’t remember early Guts’ feats that much tho.

Griffith send Judeau to stole 3d gears from the survey corps, then slaugther all them at night setting fire to their tents and finally uses cannons, nobody survives, maybe Guts Kiaska and Pippin fight the remaining wounded survey corps.

Short answer Griffith as strategist wins Erwin + Armin + Hange

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Guts looks like he has an advantage in speed especially since Mikasa and Levi look almost human without the 3d gear.
Guts is a powerhouse human no doubt he killed 100 soldiers alone even before Doldrey battle.

But Levi and Mikasa have really great reaction speed, I think they have at least arrow timing feat even without 3D gear.
And they know how to fight.
I think that Guts can maybe beat them but I don't think he can walk over them.

Short answer Griffith as strategist wins Erwin + Armin + Hange
I don't know. Erwin as a global commander, with Armin and Hange for tactics strategy etc is a really good team. Brain wise they are quite capable. Griffith is good; borderline genius but those 3 are a great match.

All in all I think Griffith army can win round 1 because they have a lot more experience with normal warfare, tactics etc. It won't be easy.

Round 2 : the 3D gear is really a good add, they will be so fast with 3D gear, they have lots of experience with it etc. The only downside is the swords of the 3D are quite brittle, they have 4 swords each but against amors it can be complicated.
But I think the Survey cops with knowlegde of the armors etc will wins this.