Popularity Contest Banner Contest - Come & Vote!

Which Candidate Should be the New Forum Banner?

• Submission #1

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Submission #2

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • Submission #3

Votes: 50 57.5%
  • Submission #4

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Submission #5

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Submission #6

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Submission #7

Votes: 27 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkWitch

King of the Witch Kingdom
The problem with 1, 4 and 6 is that they only feature one member of the Worst Generation instead of all of them, also imo number 4 is the worst out of them. The problem with number 4 isn't because of Zoro it's because the banner really doesn't look that good, the color doesn't look that good and Zoro looks a bit blurry. The banner looks a bit lazy and I think it could have been done better, this isn't saying the person did a bad job but he or she could have put more effort into it.

The one I like the most and the one I would say is the best is number 7, I like the combination of both the Worst Generation characters with the Wano characters. Other than number 7 I also like number 3, and while I do like number 5 as well the only problem with number 5 is that it feels too clustered.

Somehow I didn't participate in this contest, because I wouldn't be satisfied with whatever banner I would make. I need more and more time. I'll make a banner, but I won't show it until next contest. Who knows when is the next one. Year? Two years? Whatever.

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️
Somehow I didn't participate in this contest, because I wouldn't be satisfied with whatever banner I would make. I need more and more time. I'll make a banner, but I won't show it until next contest. Who knows when is the next one. Year? Two years? Whatever.
No way to know when the next one will take place. But this is the first time it could get changed.

It has always been the same for 1 year and 3 months, since this site was born.

No way to know when the next one will take place. But this is the first time it could get changed.

It has always been the same for 1 year and 3 months, since this site was born.
depends on how this one goes
When you make a banner that no one wanna change it, it speaks of the time and effort you put through making the banner. The time limit for this contest isn't enough, so opinions on the banners vary between who likes and not.

I have to be frank here. I want my work to last forever. Avatar, Signature, Banner. Whatever. How a GFXer feels when he worked so hard to make you good set of avatar and signature for you, and suddenly after few days you change them to something less awesome?

Status
Not open for further replies.