Versus Battle Base Ichibe vs Kaido and Big Mom

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He can crush their throats by encouraging them to say his name lol. He can traverse 300 miles in a negligible amount of time and has the physical strength to flex off Yhwach's invading blut veins which has the intention of controlling/destroying the victims body. Even sealed, anything his zanpakuto cuts loses half its strength too so like... No chance.

Give him Haki to hit Logia's and base Ichibe solo's One Piece.

He can crush their throats by encouraging them to say his name lol. He can traverse 300 miles in a negligible amount of time and has the physical strength to flex off Yhwach's invading blut veins which has the intention of controlling/destroying the victims body. Even sealed, anything his zanpakuto cuts loses half its strength too so like... No chance.

Give him Haki to hit Logia's and base Ichibe solo's One Piece.
It's crazy because you can be wearing all white clothing but if you have even a speckle of black, you're useless in that fight.

H

Haoshoku

Yeah Ichibe washes. Even without his shikai/bankai he has reiatsu levels that are comparable to base Yhwach who is one in a few strong enough to contain Yama’s bankai which has enough power to destory the SS which is Earth Sized. That’s significantly above any current OP character.

Yeah Ichibe washes. Even without his shikai/bankai he has reiatsu levels that are comparable to base Yhwach who is one in a few strong enough to contain Yama’s bankai which has enough power to destory the SS which is Earth Sized. That’s significantly above any current OP character.
Base Yhwach destroyed Kenpachi without a scratch.

H

Haoshoku

Ichibei is far below 300 TT's and way slower as the OP Top-Tiers

Either of the 2 washes him away
Bruh you basically just said Ichibe is far weaker than Kenpachi, Toshiro, Gerard and whoever else scales to those 3 :gokulaugh:

Because even with the multipliers and everything those 3 are at the very least around that obscure hundreds of teratons ballpark (Large Country in layman terms) you just gave if not above based off calcs for the Kenpachi meteor feat lol.

But I don’t get why you gotta use lowballed calcs and measurements for the Kenpachi meteor feat to begin with. Anyone who read the manga understands that Ichibe is atleast Nigh Planetary based off of scaling/statements. But what makes him even deadlier than that is his broken hax which you chose to conveniently ignore because BM/Kaido have absolutely no answer to that.

Bruh you basically just said Ichibe is far weaker than Kenpachi, Toshiro, Gerard and whoever else scales to those 3 :gokulaugh:

Because even with the multipliers and everything those 3 are at the very least around that obscure hundreds of teratons ballpark (Large Country in layman terms) you just gave if not above based off calcs for the Kenpachi meteor feat lol.

But I don’t get why you gotta use lowballed calcs and measurements for the Kenpachi meteor feat to begin with. Anyone who read the manga understands that Ichibe is atleast Nigh Planetary based off of scaling/statements. But what makes him even deadlier than that is his broken hax which you chose to conveniently ignore because BM/Kaido have absolutely no answer to that.
Lol nigh planetary

I hope this is a joke,only Prime-SK is Planetlevel,rest of the cast is not even close that strong

Ichibei scales to Kennys 1 digit TT´s Meteor feats.Nothing more,nothing less

Ichibei is god tier i just dont see any part of diff from kaido will work on Shingami god.

This was the guy who was one of the monster courtsey by Yhwach. :goyea: