Base Kaido vs Cracker

• Cracker will stall Kaido. He has a match up advantage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tough one. I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people say that Cracker had a "match up advantage" against Luffy because he is an evader and stalled boundman with his biscuit soldiers.

I asked @HA001 muktiple times whether that match up advantage will work on base Kaido as well and whether base Kaido with his club will tear through them and one shot Cracker, or whether he will fail to reach Cracker. HA avoided this question. Saying Kaido will turn into a Dragon and use Boro Breath. Implying Base Kaido cannot do the job.

@Bogard @Sentinel @playa4321 @Light D Lamperouge @nik87 etc

J

Jo_Ndule

A lot of people say that Cracker had a "match up advantage" against Luffy because he is an evader and stalled boundman with his biscuit soldiers.

I asked @HA001 muktiple times whether that match up advantage will work on base Kaido as well and whether base Kaido with his club will tear through them and one shot Cracker, or whether he will fail to reach Cracker. HA avoided this question. Saying Kaido will turn into a Dragon and use Boro Breath. Implying Base Kaido cannot do the job.

@Bogard @Sentinel @playa4321 @Light D Lamperouge @nik87 etc
Since when is Cracker an evasive fighter ?
His fighting style is counterattack

Those who say Cracker is a bad matchup are just those who wank Doffy or g4 or Zoro ibsand fanboys.

Luffy was just too weak, lacked skills to bypass the defence.

They still cant believe boundman is trash vs Skilled fighters or powerful dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.