Character Discussion Berserk and One Piece Parallels [MASSIVE BERSERK SPOILERS] {CAUTION}

Disclaimer: Lemme kno if you don’t want to be tagged. This is Berserk spoils until nearly the most recent chapter. Most stuff will be early Berserk tho.

Anyways.
Bruh.. I ain’t good at writing stuff so I’ll explain my passion through bullet points. The bullet points will be developing like a rollercoaster until it hits you get what my point is.
  • Zoro/Guts and Kaido/Zodd
  • Zoro is the Pirate Hunter. Guts is the Black Swordsman.
  • Zoro is introduced as a Demon. Guts is looked at as an abomination/evil/demon.
  • Luffy is Pirate Jesus, brings the Dawn. Griffith creates Falconia
  • Zodd is known as the immortal. Kaido is known as unkillable.
  • Griffith/Guts only ones to cut/hurt Zodd in fifty years. Luffy/Zoro only ones to cut/hurt Kaido in a while.
  • Zodd/Kaido have epic quotes.
  • Zoro cuts off Onigashimas horn. Guts cuts off Zodds horn.
  • Zodd/Kaido is a battle hardened Warrior.
  • Zodd/Kaido only find enjoyment in Death Battles.
  • Zodd/Kaido have hybrid forms they go to when they’re serious.
My point is... this Rooftop Fight will be the best fight in One Piece History for us Zoro/Kaido and some casual fans. And for Berserk fans, it may be the closest thing we get to Zodd vs Guts in a rematch.

Pictures:

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I’m going to preface this to say, this will be pure unadulterated Zoro wank. If you miss Roof Piece, you will be drooling after this, should you choose to read this.

Disclaimer: Lemme kno if you don’t want to be tagged. This is Berserk spoils until nearly the most recent chapter. Most stuff will be early Berserk tho.

Anyways.
Bruh.. I ain’t good at writing stuff so I’ll explain my passion through bullet points. The bullet points will be developing like a rollercoaster until it hits you get what my point is.
  • Zoro/Guts and Kaido/Zodd
  • Zoro is the Pirate Hunter. Guts is the Black Swordsman.
  • Zoro is introduced as a Demon. Guts is looked at as an abomination/evil/demon.
  • Luffy is Pirate Jesus, brings the Dawn. Griffith creates Falconia
  • Zodd is known as the immortal. Kaido is known as unkillable.
  • Griffith/Guts only ones to cut/hurt Zodd in fifty years. Luffy/Zoro only ones to cut/hurt Kaido in a while.
  • Zodd/Kaido have epic quotes.
  • Zoro cuts off Onigashimas horn. Guts cuts off Zodds horn.
  • Zodd/Kaido is a battle hardened Warrior.
  • Zodd/Kaido only find enjoyment in Death Battles.
  • Zodd/Kaido have hybrid forms they go to when they’re serious.
My point is... this Rooftop Fight will be the best fight in One Piece History for us Zoro/Kaido and some casual fans. And for Berserk fans, it may be the closest thing we get to Zodd vs Guts in a rematch.

Pictures:

@bennbeckman @AdmiralKinyagi @Jew D. Boy @Fenaker @Luffy bin Dragon @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Oblivion @Finalbeta @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge @Don DaSlayer @Lone Laguna Espada @nik87 @HA001 @Fujishiro @Ice devil slayer @zzShinichi @Monkey D. Luffy @RayanOO @MonsterKaido @KAIDO D. STRONGER @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @yj @etc etc...
Nice analysis man, never really noticed how similar Zoro and Guts are. Always figured that Guts would kill Zodd then go on to confront Griffith. I have a small theory about the Luffy Griffith parallel. I haven't read Berserk in a while, so I may be wrong about some things.

After Griffith was reincarnated Zodd served as his mount and his right hand man. Obviously Kaido isn't going to become Luffy's ally, but there is another dragon in the One Piece world, Momo. Recently, CP-0 commented on Vegapunk attempting to create a replica of Kaido's Devil Fruit, highlighting it's significance to the world of One Piece. There have been theories that Momo will get aged up during Wano. Maybe Luffy will ride Momo into battle at some point against Blackbeard or the World Government? If you believe that Rocks had Kaido's fruit, then this theory gets even more likely.

Nice analysis man, never really noticed how similar Zoro and Guts are. Always figured that Guts would kill Zodd then go on to confront Griffith. I have a small theory about the Luffy Griffith parallel. I haven't read Berserk in a while, so I may be wrong about some things.

After Griffith was reincarnated Zodd served as his mount and his right hand man. Obviously Kaido isn't going to become Luffy's ally, but there is another dragon in the One Piece world, Momo. Recently, CP-0 commented on Vegapunk attempting to create a replica of Kaido's Devil Fruit, highlighting it's significance to the world of One Piece. There have been theories that Momo will get aged up during Wano. Maybe Luffy will ride Momo into battle at some point against Blackbeard or the World Government? If you believe that Rocks had Kaido's fruit, then this theory gets even more likely.
Everytime I post a theory, you support it with damn good evidence
Holy shit, dude, you have a sharp eye. :steef::lumazed:

Last edited: