Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/5

• 4/5

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
By the end of chapter 369 we can see the roots of that huge ass tree.Sad to see Isa go like this,it seems Griffith destroyed whatever magic was holding those magical creatures in the physical realm.Now its Guts and the crew by themselves again.They need to figure a way to not get butchered by legions of apostles,how to rescue Casca,how to deal damage to Griffith or send him back to "hell"...they are in deep shit.That is a lot of work to be done,hope Guts finds a way to get rid of his brand too.Berserk came back with a lot of hype stuff going on.
Post automatically merged:

Miura's assistants are drawing, with supervision from Miura's friend and fellow mangaka Kouji Mori. Miura had supposedly told Mori the whole story. So he's finishing his friend's legacy.
This is great news.So we are getting the original plot Miura intended.I'm so happy to hear this.
Post automatically merged:

What happened to this man :josad:
Got tired of feeling hateful and revengeful.Man just wants peace now.

Miura's assistants are drawing, with supervision from Miura's friend and fellow mangaka Kouji Mori. Miura had supposedly told Mori the whole story. So he's finishing his friend's legacy.
Thanks for the info. I have found Kouji Mori's statement regarding the series =>
He promised not to flesh out anything and not write anything that he cant clearly recall. As a long time fan of Miura and Berserk, I have mixed feelings about it. A part of me is happy that Kouji Mori knows the story and they are continuing the series. The other part of me doesnt have much confidence in Kouji Mori continuing a complex series like Berserk completely based on his recollection.

To be honest I’m satisfied by the latest chapters. Of course they can’t live up to the quality of what Miura can produce, but it’s clear that the assistants and Mori are being very respectful of the material they are handling. These last two chapters, for example, conveyed quite strongly Guts desperation.