Rules Berserk General Dicussion

I'd rather the story stops here. No one can make up for Miura's absence. Absolutely no one.
I agree with you,but the commercial value of Berserk can't be ignored,the editors might decide to milk every last penny of Berserk and continue the story!It would be bad for the art,but good for Miura's family,they will get more money!Let's just hope Miura left some notes with the major plot points of the ending!
Post automatically merged:

https://mangapill.com/chapters/1-20364000/berserk-chapter-364
Found a link that works!

Last edited:
In my headcanon, the series would have ended with:

Guts, Casca, and their child fight Griffith/Femto. Guts puts up a decent fight, but isnโ€™t strong enough. Griffith tries to attack Casca, but the childโ€™s love from her is so strong that it prevents Griffith from harming Casca. In his moment of hesitation, Casca stabs Griffith through the heart (remorsefully because of Griffithโ€™s connection to her child), and Guts follows up by cutting him in half. In his dying moments, he laments how, despite doing what he always dreamed of and becoming king, the only time he truly felt happy was when he was the Moonlight Child reuniting with Guts and Casca.

The mages somehow manage to summon the 4 Elemental Kings, and they, along with Skull Knight and Danan, fighting other 4 God Hand. SK is the one to finish off Void.

The rest of Gutsโ€™ party, along with Rickert, the Bakiraka, the Elfhelm mages, and Zodd (who joins Gutsโ€™ side) take on the Apostles and the rest of Griffithโ€™s forces.

No idea when the Behelit would have come into play.