Rules Berserk General Dicussion

Wondering around in this godless forum i noticed that we don't have a topic for this masterpiece yet.
Then i said to myself "Go, run, muoviti, allez plus vite, open this goddammit topic! " and therefore i'm here.
Luckily we have something to discuss about right now, which is the recent declarations made by Miura: according to him the serialisation of his chef d'ouvre will speed up a lot dued to his assistant growing more and more capable on adapting to his drawing style.
Should we trust his words?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Wondering around in this godless forum i noticed that we don't have a topic for this masterpiece yet.
Then i said to myself "Go, run, muoviti, allez plus vite, open this goddammit topic! " and therefore i'm here.
Luckily we have something to discuss about right now, which is the recent declarations made by Miura: according to him the serialisation of his chef d'ouvre will speed up a lot dued to his assistant growing more and more capable on adapting to his drawing style.
Should we trust his words?
You did well opening a thread for this wonderful piece of art !

About the fact that Miura will speed up I would like to believe it and get myself hyped through the roof but as a Berserk fan I learnt the hard way to be careful and don't have too much hope ^^

(I love your avy ^^)

You did well opening a thread for this wonderful piece of art !

About the fact that Miura will speed up I would like to believe it and get myself hyped through the roof but as a Berserk fan I learnt the hard way to be careful and don't have too much hope ^^

(I love your avy ^^)
I became just recently a weekly reader and i find it already painful. I cannot imagine how hard must have been for people who read it sinca a decade.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I became just recently a weekly reader and i find it already painful. I cannot imagine how hard must have been for people who read it sinca a decade.
I heard about Berserk around 2012 I think and obviously I finished the 300 like scan in 1 month haha, and since Miura plays with my nerves. But imagine for people reading it since early 2000 etc.

Who is your favorite character in Berserk ? Mine is either Judeau or Rickert (future king of the world)

I heard about Berserk around 2012 I think and obviously I finished the 300 like scan in 1 month haha, and since Miura plays with my nerves. But imagine for people reading it since early 2000 etc.

Who is your favorite character in Berserk ? Mine is either Judeau or Rickert (future king of the world)
Guts and Griffith are simply two of the greatest characters that ever came to live throught the pen of a mangaka.
They are so vast that there is always something in them by which everyone can see and recognise himself.
Very very few characters from the japanese (and not only) comics can match them (Johan Liebert is one of those).

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Johan Liebert is one of those
Nice one too, Liebert is the biggest psycho in manga/anime ^^

Guts and Griffith are simply two of the greatest characters that ever came to live throught the pen of a mangaka.
I agree that Guts Griffith are awesome. Their relationship in the beginning, Guts departure, Griffith going crazy and sleeping with Charlotte, and Griffith treason, Guts solo adventure and Griffith being a God : Magnificent !!

At one point with Schrieke, Serpico, Farnese etc it begins to be more heroic fantasy like and a little bit less dark and gory. The atmosphere of the story changed a little.

Didn’t know we had a thread for Berserk. Just wanna say it’s a beautiful piece of art which probably will never get the ending it deserves cause I’m pretty sure we are about 50-60% of the story (at best) and the releases we get are 1,2(if lucky) per year. And considering the authors dedication towards other side projects instead of Berserk, I don’t think that Guts will be able to GUT Griffith, the black hawk in this lifetime..!!