Questions & Mysteries Best Akatsuki death?

Which Akatsuki member had the best death?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Itachi... It seems in the end... I wasn't so bad afteralll.

Ranking the deaths tho:

1. Kisame Hoshigaki's suicide
  2. Konan's self sacrifice
  3. Itachi Uchiha dying of his illness
  4. Sasori letting his mother and father hug him (to death)
  5. Hidan buried alive
  6. Nagato's rinne tensei
  7. Kakuzu being Raikiir'd by Kakashi
  8. Deidara's really, really dumb suicide bombing
  9. Obito's death (finally, took so long)
  10. Zetsu being sealed.

I think deaths 1 through 5 are solid. Everything below is just... A bit disappointing

Itachi... It seems in the end... I wasn't so bad afteralll.

Ranking the deaths tho:

1. Kisame Hoshigaki's suicide
  2. Konan's self sacrifice
  3. Itachi Uchiha dying of his illness
  4. Sasori letting his mother and father hug him (to death)
  5. Hidan buried alive
  6. Nagato's rinne tensei
  7. Kakuzu being Raikiir'd by Kakashi
  8. Deidara's really, really dumb suicide bombing
  9. Obito's death (finally, took so long)
  10. Zetsu being sealed.

I think deaths 1 through 5 are solid. Everything below is just... A bit disappointing
Why do you hate Deidara’s so much?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why do you hate Deidara’s so much?
Because I think it's pretty lame and pointless. He didn't have to kill himself, Sasuke was deadset on only killing Itachi—Orochimaru being an exception. It came across as Kishi not knowing what else to do with the character so he wrote him out.

If Deidara's gonna suicide it should have more impact than.... Killing Manda.

Because I think it's pretty lame and pointless. He didn't have to kill himself, Sasuke was deadset on only killing Itachi—Orochimaru being an exception. It came across as Kishi not knowing what else to do with the character so he wrote him out.

If Deidara's gonna suicide it should have more impact than.... Killing Manda.
His hate boner for sasake was just stupid it ain't his fault itachi clap his ass to make him join even then kisame and sasori was goin clap him too but ignore them lmao but yea let me get back at the Man who murder his own clan mad and see him cry LOL

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Most of the akatsuki deaths were just sell jobs, Kishi just wrote them out the story because he couldn't deal with them otherwise.

Sasori - A solid Kage level threat, struggling against early post skip Sakura? I guess his death was alright, what it took to get there was pretty bogus.
Kakuzu - One of the most experienced shinobis ever, survived through multiple eras, even outsmarted Shikamaru at times, falls for a 5 IQ braindead Naruto tactic?
Nagato - TnJ'd despite having conviction strong enough to murder the sensei the TnJ was about in the first place.
Konan - All of a sudden she has morals after Naruto's TnJ, but when Jiraiya (the only adult who ever cared for her) was right there in her face she didn't even have an iota of hesitation/care to spare. I guess this is less a complaint about her death more on her character being completely shallow.

Deidara sold as well, but it was still cool ngl, atleast it went with his motto. Hidan's "death" was a great moment for Shikamaru, and a great wrap up to the arc, but it requires a level of suspension of disbelief to read Shikamaru dodging and placing a small drop of blood on Hidan's spear at full speed with pin point precision, without him noticing, the same guy who was pressuring and keeping up with Kakashi in CQC. Itachi's was great, no complaints there (his first one atleast). Kisame's was cool, but at that point he was nothing more than an irrelevant sideshow, so it didn't have the impact it would otherwise. By the time Obito died, Akatsuki is the last thing I would link him with, he's closer to being a Hokage than an Akatsuki member. As for Zetsu, who gaf it's Zetsu.

So yea the answer is Itachi, by a wide margin.

Most of the akatsuki deaths were just sell jobs, Kishi just wrote them out the story because he couldn't deal with them otherwise.

Sasori - A solid Kage level threat, struggling against early post skip Sakura? I guess his death was alright, what it took to get there was pretty bogus.
Kakuzu - One of the most experienced shinobis ever, survived through multiple eras, even outsmarted Shikamaru at times, falls for a 5 IQ braindead Naruto tactic?
Nagato - TnJ'd despite having conviction strong enough to murder the sensei the TnJ was about in the first place.
Konan - All of a sudden she has morals after Naruto's TnJ, but when Jiraiya (the only adult who ever cared for her) was right there in her face she didn't even have an iota of hesitation/care to spare. I guess this is less a complaint about her death more on her character being completely shallow.

Deidara sold as well, but it was still cool ngl, atleast it went with his motto. Hidan's "death" was a great moment for Shikamaru, and a great wrap up to the arc, but it requires a level of suspension of disbelief to read Shikamaru dodging and placing a small drop of blood on Hidan's spear at full speed with pin point precision, without him noticing, the same guy who was pressuring and keeping up with Kakashi in CQC. Itachi's was great, no complaints there (his first one atleast). Kisame's was cool, but at that point he was nothing more than an irrelevant sideshow, so it didn't have the impact it would otherwise. By the time Obito died, Akatsuki is the last thing I would link him with, he's closer to being a Hokage than an Akatsuki member. As for Zetsu, who gaf it's Zetsu.

So yea the answer is Itachi, by a wide margin.
Itachi’s death felt kinda random. He legit just died of “this guy’s too strong” disease, the same disease that killed Hashirama, killed Gol D. Roger, and turned WB into a hospice patient

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Itachi’s death felt kinda random. He legit just died of “this guy’s too strong” disease, the same disease that killed Hashirama, killed Gol D. Roger, and turned WB into a hospice patient
The death scene itself, and the most hyped fight in Naruto history was well put together though.

But yea it's the typical fate of every flawless Mary Sue character, they're too picture perfect to be seen losing to anyone, so how do you write them out the story? Disease. I wouldn't exactly put WB in that category though, he was just old, and went up against more than he could handle (but he was ill because he was too strong, so you're right anyway).

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Itachi's was the best. I might even say both of his deaths were the best.

I also like Sasori's death. Not a fan of what led to it, but I find it pretty good, the death itself.

After them I'd say Konan's, followed by Hidan's.

Then the trio of the deaths of Kisame, Nagato and Deidara.

Kakuzu's was meh.

When it comes to Obito, I don't really associate him with Akatsuki that much, at least not at the time of his death.

No one cares about Zetsu lmao.

All of the Akatsuki deaths. They were unique characters and I liked all of them.
All of the fights were concluded perfectly.
Naruto is such a masterpiece.