Best Character Design Round 1 Bracket 3

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

In this round in this thread we will have 8 characters, which means 4 fights.

FIRST FIGHT

Mugen from Samurai champloo
Mugen has messy black hair and a faint beard. His clothing is anachronistic as well, reminiscent of baggy hip-hop fashions of today. His attire consists of a light grey shirt with a stitch pattern running down the middle and ending at the halfway point of the shirt. He wears this under a red short-sleeve happi that functions as a jacket. He wears dark gray hakama cut off at shorts-length, resembling loose-fitting Bermuda shorts and Japanese Geta (wooden sandals) on his feet. these geta are fitted with several metal strips on the soles, allowing him to use his sandals as blocking devices. He has two blue ring tattoos, two on each wrist and two just above the ankles. Lastly, he carries his sword on his back with a sash that goes from his left shoulder to his right hip, favoring his right hand. It has a zig-zag pattern of green and yellowish-brown. He looks simply amazing.

VS

Ken Kaneki

Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul
Compared to the beginning of Tokyo Ghoul, Kaneki has changed his appearance countless times.

Kaneki had black hair. He attended a University and dressed relatively normally as a student. After the incident with Rize, he started wearing an eyepatch to hide his ghoul eye. Then he was working as a waiter after joining the Anteiku. Usually wearing his eyepatch, a white shirt, black pants, black shoes with a red or a black tie.

After being captured by Aogiri Tree, Kaneki underwent a drastic change in his appearance. His hair turned white and started wearing his ghoul mask regularly.

Then there was his traumatized centipede form aka Half-Kakuja form.

After changing his identity, he became Haise Sasaki. During this time, his hair was black and the tips were still white. He dressed pretty elegantly. Usually wore trench coats and shirts with ties.

After some incidents, Kaneki became Black Reaper Kaneki.

SECOND FIGHT

Goku SSJ4

VS

Mihawk
Mihawk is a tall lean man with black hair, a short beard, mustache and sideburns that point upwards. His nickname comes from his strangely colored red eyes (yellow in the anime), which resemble a hawk's eyes.

He wears black and red ornate clothing with a crucifix pendant that hides a little dagger, which gives him the appearance of a Spanish swordsman. His attire consists of a wide-brimmed black hat decorated with a large plume, and a long, open black coat with no shirt underneath, with red, flower-patterned sleeves and collar. He wears white (light purple in the anime) pants held up by a decorated belt and tucked inside overly large boots in comparison to his leg size.

Mihawk is an immensely handsome man, muscular yet lean and not overgrown. His facial hair is on point, and superb. The whole vampiric aura is just another plus for him.

The man can pull of any look. This is what a Daddy looks like.

THIRD FIGHT

Darth Vader
Darth Vader :

Everyone knows Darth Vader. You can be a Star Wars hardcore fan or a 80s granny you will recognize the character.

No need to know his history or to talk about his badassery or epicness. His design is the key of his success.

His black suit, robot chest, the cape and above everything the helmet.

Even if you see him from the back the shape of that helmet is one and only.

Darth vader is an icon.

Vader design is a big part of his character. The way he can inspire fear just by his presence, the way he can merge with the shadow etc. And that full black design was often used in the movies : when Luke and Vader fought the first time :

Just look this entrance : you can't see his traits precisely but you feel him deeply : that helmet, that big cape, full black with the smoke behind him.

During a good part of the fight you don't really see him close. He is just a shadow, the face of the evil. And the contrast with his red lightsaber is amazing.

You also have the Dark Cave scene where Luke had to face a fake Darth Vader the embodiment of his fears :

Once again Darth Vader design carried the scene : his whole huge presence, face almost hidden, and just the overall shape of his helmet and his cape were seen. He was one with the shadows and yet took all the spotlights.

Just like that you know instantly who that guy is :

Here is a great videos who show in details why Darth Vader design and presence is one of a kind and created one (or the one) of the most iconic villains and characters of all time.

Rogue managed to use vader shape and presence and the result was quite nice : all Vader code were there and once again he was one with the shadow

Vader is great and his design is a big part of the myth

VS

Zahard from ToG
A little lore from the Wiki for those ho don't know his majesty:

Zahard is the famed "King of the Tower" and the most famous and greatest being residing inside; he is like a god to the inhabitants of the Tower. He is a High Ranker, currently retaining the 3rd spot in the ranking.

Zahard was probably the most hyped up character in Tower of God ( both by readers & characters in the story ), i've waited so long to see how the King of the tower looked like and how strong he was, and after waiting for years we had the pleasure to see " both of his version ".

- Adventurer Zahard

I am the one destined to rule over the very top of this tower.

The first and greatest adventurer in this tower

With the red third eye on my forehead and a crimson cape wrapped around me.

I am 'Jahad'

This is the first time we see Zahard's appearance, and at first glance most of the readers were sort of disappointed ( you'll see later why ) this is not the "King" everyone was waiting for, in fact he's not! This is the adventurer version Zahard, you see despite beign known as a ruthless and cruel King Zahard was also introduced as the first " adventurer " of the tower, a typical shonen protagonist who wanted an ethernal adventure & be strong to bring happiness but got corrupted during his path, because of this not everyone liked his design initially cuz he seem like a kid who wants to be a super hero ( while in reality he's a super duper evil guy )

Here is young Zahard

Even though he didn't look so threatening at first i think his young version design is really cool

There is also a "Demon" version of young Zahard with sort of horns/tentacles around him however we've only got a glimpse of it

- King Zahard

Let me ask you something. What am I to you people?

I was the first one to climb the Tower. I was the greatest Fisherman in battle.

And I pioneered a civilization of mutual understanding among the people of the Tower.

But you probably know me best by a different word.

The word... "King"

BEHOLD THE CURRENT APPEARANCE OF THE KING OF THE TOWER!

This guy was designed to look cool! And intimitading.

I've waited so long to see him ( probably compared to seeing Roger in action for so many years ) and there is something so grand and majesting about him & his appearance,the detail of his armor & his overal vibe..... i can't describe it with my own words so i'll let the images do the honors.

- Zahard's eyes

I also think Zahard have cool, intimidating & beautiful eyes, they have golden irides and his pupilshave different colors, his right pupil is blue and the left one is red

FOURTH FIGHT

Tsukasa from Dr.Stone
i think his design is cool because of his long hair and muscles and scars also the way he dresses in the skin of lions he killed himself makes him the coolest

VS

Undertaker from Black Butler
Undertaker is a lean man with long gray hairโ€”a part of it is tied in a single braid on the right side of his headโ€”black fingernails, and a jagged scar across his face, neck, and left pinky finger. Like other Grim Reapers, he has chartreuse phosphorescent eyes, which he usually keeps hidden under his hair.

Undertaker often dresses in a black robe, a long crooked top hat, and a gray scarf strapped across his chest and knotted by the hips. He wears black earrings; an emerald ring on his left index finger; a band of prayer beads around his neck; and, formerly, a chain with seven mourning lockets around his hip.

The Undertaker is a very tall slender man (six foot one to six foot three) with long gray hair that hides his green double iris eyes. Undertaker wears all black robes what look like over the knee black boots an old looking top hat with a long tail. Undertaker also has several large scars, one that runs across his face and over his right eye, another that goes round his neck and the last (visible) one almost looks like a ring that wraps round his left pinky finger. Undertaker wears several interesting pieces of jewelry, two beaded necklaces, and a belt adorned with morning lockets. Undertaker also has three piercings in each ear, two rings in his ear lobe and a rod going threw his upper ear. Undertaker seems to have long (one and a half inch) finger nails that have been painted black, and he wears an emerald ring, like Ciels.

His beautiful green eyes, paired with his amazing scar that goes across his face, and long silver hair, are top notch.

Kagu Nyan

โœจโœจโœจHibernation mode on ๐ŸŽต โœจโœจโœจ
โ€Ž
Mugen what a great character! Great choice whoever submitted him ๐Ÿ‘

also Zahard :catblush:

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž