Best Deuteragonist Tournament Sign Up Thread

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I will accept around 32+ players optimally but I'd run the game with more or fewer in the tournament. To sign in simply post in this thread and say in. If you do not want to enter simply ignore this and do not post anything. If you wish to be added to the tag list let me know.

THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE, AND ARE AS FOLLOWS
- YOU SIGN IN HERE.

- MAKE A PM WITH ME AND SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF A DEUTRAGONIST FROM AN ANIME/MANGA/GAME/COMICS/MOVIES/SERIES/BOOKS.

- THIS WILL START IN A FEW DAYS. THE REASON FOR THAT IS THAT I WILL ASK YOU TO WRITE A LITTLE SYNOPSIS FOR YOUR DEUTRAGONIST, EXPLAINING THEIR HISTORY A BIT, WHY YOU THINK THEY ARE THE BEST AND WHAT THEY ACHIEVED, AND WHY YOU LIKE THEM. YOU WILL ALSO SELECT A SCENE OF THEM, ANY SCENE THAT YOU WANT/ANY SCENE THAT YOU LIKE, AND POST IT WITH THE SYNOPSIS. THE SYNOPSIS DOESN'T NEED TO BE ANYTHING EXTRAVAGANT, A FEW SENTENCES ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH. YOU MAY SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF A DEUTRAGONIST IMMEDIATELY AND THEN LATER ON THE SYNOPSIS AND THE SCENES.

- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I.E. IF MULTIPLE PLAYERS CHOOSE THE SAME DEUTRAGONIST THE ONE THAT PMED ME FIRST WILL GET TO KEEP HIS CHOICE THE OTHERS WILL BE INFORMED THAT THEY NEED TO CHANGE IT.

- THERE WILL BE NO CHANGING OF YOUR PICKS. YOU PICK ONE DEUTRAGONIST AND RIDE WITH HIM/HER UNTIL THE END.

- AS SOON AS YOU SIGN IN HERE YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR PICK.

- AS SOON AS EVERYONE SIGNS IN AND SENDS ME THEIR PICKS I WILL RNG THE CHOICES AND POST 8 THREADS WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE, THE VOTING WILL BE KEPT OPEN FOR A DAY.

- YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOURSELF IN YOUR ROUND.

1. @KiriNigiri
2. @Doggo
3. @Natalija
4. @ConquistadoR
5. @Jaguark101
6. @TheAncientCenturion
7. @Seth
8. @MangoSenpai
9. @TheKnightOfTheSea
10. @Marimo_420
11. @SmokedOut
12. @Rhea
13. @Thururuzao
14. @Yasheen
15. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
16. @Kagura
17. @Zemmi
18. @RayanOO
19. @Tris
20. @KINGKONGGUN15
21. @Bullet
22. @Ekkologix
23. @h_zorothegoat
24. @Ratchet

@KiriNigiri @Doggo @Natalija @ConquistadoR @Jaguark101 you may send me your picks.

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I will accept around 32+ players optimally but I'd run the game with more or fewer in the tournament. To sign in simply post in this thread and say in. If you do not want to enter simply ignore this and do not post anything. If you wish to be added to the tag list let me know.

- YOU SIGN IN HERE.

- MAKE A PM WITH ME AND SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF A DEUTRAGONIST FROM AN ANIME/MANGA/GAME/COMICS/MOVIES/SERIES/BOOKS.

- THIS WILL START IN A FEW DAYS. THE REASON FOR THAT IS THAT I WILL ASK YOU TO WRITE A LITTLE SYNOPSIS FOR YOUR DEUTRAGONIST, EXPLAINING THEIR HISTORY A BIT, WHY YOU THINK THEY ARE THE BEST AND WHAT THEY ACHIEVED, AND WHY YOU LIKE THEM. YOU WILL ALSO SELECT A SCENE OF THEM, ANY SCENE THAT YOU WANT/ANY SCENE THAT YOU LIKE, AND POST IT WITH THE SYNOPSIS. THE SYNOPSIS DOESN'T NEED TO BE ANYTHING EXTRAVAGANT, A FEW SENTENCES ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH. YOU MAY SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF A DEUTRAGONIST IMMEDIATELY AND THEN LATER ON THE SYNOPSIS AND THE SCENES.

- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I.E. IF MULTIPLE PLAYERS CHOOSE THE SAME DEUTRAGONIST THE ONE THAT PMED ME FIRST WILL GET TO KEEP HIS CHOICE THE OTHERS WILL BE INFORMED THAT THEY NEED TO CHANGE IT.

- THERE WILL BE NO CHANGING OF YOUR PICKS. YOU PICK ONE DEUTRAGONIST AND RIDE WITH HIM/HER UNTIL THE END.

- AS SOON AS EVERYONE SIGNS IN AND SENDS ME THEIR PICKS I WILL RNG THE CHOICES AND POST 8 THREADS WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE, THE VOTING WILL BE KEPT OPEN FOR A DAY.

1. @KiriNigiri
2. @Doggo
3. @Natalija
4. @ConquistadoR
5. @Jaguark101
6. @Chrono
7. @TheAncientCenturion

@KiriNigiri @Doggo @Natalija @ConquistadoR @Jaguark101 you may send me your picks.

PM and tell me which villains are in the mix. Not interested if I can't pick the one I want.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
PM and tell me which villains are in the mix. Not interested if I can't pick the one I want.
It's a deuteragonist tournament not villains. Like a lot are, only a few people PMed me so far, and with not overly popular choices. So shall I sign you up?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Shut the fuck up or I bomb your garden and you won't grow any tomatoes anymore.

I don't like many deuteragonists and I believe my pick I would go for is already in.

It's a deuteragonist tournament not villains. Like a lot are, only a few people PMed me so far, and with not overly popular choices. So shall I sign you up?
PM me and show me who's in or tell me if my pick is in already. I don't need usernames just the character.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Shut the fuck up or I bomb your garden and you won't grow any tomatoes anymore.

I don't like many deuteragonists and I believe my pick I would go for is already in.

PM me and show me who's in or tell me if my pick is in already. I don't need usernames just the character.
PM me your pick then and I'll tell you.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
I was going to sign up but am not sure what people are considered deuteragonist :choppawhat:
Webster defines it as:
1: the actor taking the part of second importance in a classical Greek drama
2: a person who serves as a foil to another

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž

- YOU SIGN IN HERE.

1. @KiriNigiri
2. @Doggo
3. @Natalija
4. @ConquistadoR
5. @Jaguark101
6. @Chrono
7. @TheAncientCenturion
8. @Seth
9. @MangoSenpai

Ok
Post automatically merged:

Zoro

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@TheKnightOfTheSea @Marimo_420 you can PM me your picks now.

You want me to suggest a character ? I'm not a good hype-man tho.

Nor are they popular enough to ever win here lol.
I want you to compete br0. If you want in let me know, and then PM me with your char, a little synopsis on them and some scenes you like. If you don't it's fine lol.

C

Cuistot

@TheKnightOfTheSea @Marimo_420 you can PM me your picks now.

I want you to compete br0. If you want in let me know, and then PM me with your char, a little synopsis on them and some scenes you like. If you don't it's fine lol.
I had the guy from my current sig in mind but it's not popular enough of a show for me to bother, i'll pass bro.