Best Female characters in fiction

Seeing the title yall get the jist of the thread. I feel like it is important to have strong female characters ( as well as male). And I dont think they should be defined by their feminity. Or even if they are, it should be seen as strength rather a weakness. I really hate Mary Sue like characters. And I feel like they should have struggles whether it be externally or internally. They have to show development and the strength to overcome.

My favourite female characters:

- Mulan: Probably the best female representation out there.
- Blackwidow: Just love her
- Daenerys Targeryan - Before DnD screwed her up, she was amazing. She's still amazing in the books.
- Sydney Presscot ( Scream): Love how she isnt like every other female in a Horror Movie, even from the first movie she wasnt a wimp. Throughout the progression of the series she has become more and more confident on fighting the villian by herself. Props to her
- Bride ( KillBill): Who doesnt love a tall female model with a katana slicing tf outta japanese Yakuza.
- Morgana ( Merlin): Really loved seeing her decent into madness. Basically Daenerys done right lmao.

Cant think of anymore right now tbh

Share your favourites !

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Daenarys targaryen was always poorly written in the show. Long before her more apparent twists, the writers squandered her potential and crippled her character back in Astapor. Her book counterpart, better written but still not a favorite of mine, demolishes the television version.

I’ll get back to you on girls who I think are well written & my favorites.

Daenarys targaryen was always poorly written in the show. Long before her more apparent twists, the writers squandered her potential and crippled her character back in Astapor. Her book counterpart, better written but still not a favorite of mine, demolishes the television version.

I’ll get back to you on girls who I think are well written & my favorites.
Why Astapor ??

I think she was truly crippled in Westros.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why Astapor ??

I think she was truly crippled in Westros.
In the show, Dany is pushed hard as infallible during the Slavers Bay period. While some mistakes are mad and highlighted she also comes out largely positive and he way characters talk about how good and great she is ruins her. She becomes a subject and less of a character. By season 6 she randomly gives speeches to inspire people, when there’s no real reason for them.

In the show, Dany is pushed hard as infallible during the Slavers Bay period. While some mistakes are mad and highlighted she also comes out largely positive and he way characters talk about how good and great she is ruins her. She becomes a subject and less of a character. By season 6 she randomly gives speeches to inspire people, when there’s no real reason for them.
Yh but I dont think it was till Westros when she truly was crippled. And I do agree she was hyped more than she shouldve but yh.

Characters turned into mindless drones around her and elevated her needlessly. Season 3 was her last good season.
Nah I liked her season 4 -6 as well. Season 7 is where she truly annoyed me. She gave no fucks when Viserion died, instead she wanted to fuck Jon. In my opinion Daenerys would never reacted like that, and it was all the bad writing. Then we have season 8 which just finished her character.

Props off to Emilia Clarke for slaying the role even with the bad writing. Man I love her.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nah I liked her season 4 -6 as well. Season 7 is where she truly annoyed me. She gave no fucks when Viserion died, instead she wanted to fuck Jon. In my opinion Daenerys would never reacted like that, and it was all the bad writing. Then we have season 8 which just finished her character.

Props off to Emilia Clarke for slaying the role even with the bad writing. Man I love her.
We’ll have to disagree to agree. I think she did an awful job for a character whose level of complexity vanished and was replaced with a cut-out for a majority of the series.

wonder woman? supergirl too.

spiderboy: webslinging from building to building, wonder woman web slinging from thunder to thunder.:finally:
I love WW. New trailer was awesome.
Post automatically merged:

I get Dany hate. But Emilia acted her heart out in the latest season. She was amazing with how shit of a script she was given. Not to forget that she was also dealing with brain tumors whilst working on GoT she was still able to do a really good job overall.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I love WW. New trailer was awesome.

I get Dany hate. But Emilia acted her heart out in the latest season. She was amazing with how shit of a script she was given. Not to forget that she was also dealing with brain tumors whilst working on GoT she was still able to do a really good job overall.
She’s a very flat actress. I wouldn’t put her in my top 5 actresses from GoT.

She’s a very flat actress. I wouldn’t put her in my top 5 actresses from GoT.
What do you expect when the script requires her to sit up straight and be stiff af because they believe thats how Dany would be as Queen. Latest season shows she isnt flat. Look at her facial expressions of going straight up mad.

Anyways to each their own. I also really like Cersei, even though she barely had much to do in the season. And I used to like Arya, but she pretty much ruined. Worse than Dany in my opinion.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What do you expect when the script requires her to sit up straight and be stiff af because they believe thats how Dany would be as Queen. Latest season shows she isnt flat. Look at her facial expressions of going straight up mad.

Anyways to each their own. I also really like Cersei, even though she barely had much to do in the season. And I used to like Arya, but she pretty much ruined. Worse than Dany in my opinion.
Arya is the worst character in GoT.

And always has been