Who is the best girl of ROR?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Can somebody give me a panel where eva was attacked(sexually) after adam fight i got into discussion so i need ieven if it exist(i cant rembemer panel/chapthter or if it even existed i know about background where.snake attacked her but cant find after adam fight)

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Can somebody give me a panel where eva was attacked(sexually) after adam fight i got into discussion so i need ieven if it exist(i cant rembemer panel/chapthter or if it even existed i know about background where.snake attacked her but cant find after adam fight)
Chapter 10.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I knew about it but i MEANT AFTER FIGHT with ADAm several xhapthers after but i cant see it
There's nothing like that after the Adam fight. We no longer see Eve at all after the Adam fight. The whole thing with the Serpent happens in chapter 10. The Serpent attacks Eve sexually, birds help her, he accuses her of taking a bite of the apple, she is put on trial, they sentence her and decide to expulse her, Adam shows up with the apples, beats the guards, and kills the Serpent, and then Adam and Eve leave heaven.