Best OST/THEME SONG Tournament Signup Thread

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I will accept around 32+ players optimally but I'd run the game with more or fewer in the tournament. To sign in simply post in this thread and say in. If you do not want to enter simply ignore this and do not post anything. If you wish to be added to the tag list let me know.

THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE, AND ARE AS FOLLOWS:

- NO ONE PIECE OSTS/THEME SONGS.

- FMA OST BROTHERS IS BANNED DUE TO BEING THE PREVIOUS WINNER.

- YOU SIGN IN HERE.

- MAKE A PM WITH ME AND SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF AN ENDING SONG FROM AN ANIME OR TV SERIES OR A MOVIE OR AN ANIME MOVIE OR A CARTOON OR A GAME, ETC.

- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I.E. IF MULTIPLE PLAYERS CHOOSE THE SAME ENDING THE ONE THAT PMED ME FIRST WILL GET TO KEEP HIS CHOICE THE OTHERS WILL BE INFORMED THAT THEY NEED TO CHANGE IT.

- THERE WILL BE NO CHANGING OF YOUR PICKS. YOU PICK ONE ENDING AND RIDE WITH IT UNTIL THE END.

- AS SOON AS YOU SIGN IN HERE YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR PICK.

- AS SOON AS EVERYONE SIGNS IN AND SENDS ME THEIR PICKS I WILL RNG THE CHOICES AND POST 8 THREADS WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE, THE VOTING WILL BE KEPT OPEN FOR A DAY.

- YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOURSELF IN YOUR ROUND.

1. @Light D Lamperouge
2. @Tobi
3. @Ghostly Reflections
4. @Thururu
5. @Blue
6. @Pot Goblin
7. @Rej
8. @Yelan
9. @solis
10. @Rottkins
11. @Underworld Broker
12. @Kagurashii
13. @Meeyori
14. @MangoSenpai
15. @Marimo_420
16. @Jaguark101
17. @AL sama
18. @Fujishiro
19. @RayanOO
20. @Zenos7
21. @Doggo

22. @Cross_Marian
23. @Kiwipom
24. @Sasaki Kojirล
25. @Sanji D Goat
26. @Single
27. @Lindltaylor
28. @KINGKONGGUN15
29. @BornInAbyss
30. @GrandmasterChef Zonji
31. @Punpun
32. @Seth
33. @Udell
34. @Law

@Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Titty Croissant @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Wris @Zem @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @QueenEmilia @Fruitji @Bango๐Ÿ… @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam ๐ŸŽ @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Kawaii @Sasparan @Queek Hea D Taker @Wonderful World @Fugikage Zoro @AoFuji @Dragoban @Haoku @Blackruler @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Kawaii @Kagura Za Warudo @Dr_Professor83 @Ghostly Reflections @Worst @Yae @Fujishiro @Don DaSlayer @Den_Den_Mushi @MonsterKaido @Liquidhate @matt245 @Thururuzao @Zara @Black_Leg_Wanji @PizzaBread @Rhea Calliope @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagurashii @Yelan @Fujishiro @Pot Goblin @Rottkins @Ghostly Reflections @Seth @Law @MonsterKaido @Sasparan @Worst @BornInAbyss @Nibel @PrinceKun @kumae @Roo @soheilhazrat @Cross_Marian @Rej @Underworld Broker

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Ah sweet its happenming already?! I was looking forward to this! I'm ready! Wait, FMA Brothers won before? I forgot, that is fantastic too! I just noticed the text is wrong there lol, best ED contest info instead ofc.

:cheers::fransuper::finally::bignews:

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
I will accept around 32+ players optimally but I'd run the game with more or fewer in the tournament. To sign in simply post in this thread and say in. If you do not want to enter simply ignore this and do not post anything. If you wish to be added to the tag list let me know.

THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE, AND ARE AS FOLLOWS:

- NO ONE PIECE OSTS/THEME SONGS.

- FMA OST BROTHERS IS BANNED DUE TO BEING THE PREVIOUS WINNER.

- YOU SIGN IN HERE.

- MAKE A PM WITH ME AND SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF AN ENDING SONG FROM AN ANIME OR TV SERIES OR A MOVIE OR AN ANIME MOVIE OR A CARTOON OR A GAME, ETC.

- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I.E. IF MULTIPLE PLAYERS CHOOSE THE SAME ENDING THE ONE THAT PMED ME FIRST WILL GET TO KEEP HIS CHOICE THE OTHERS WILL BE INFORMED THAT THEY NEED TO CHANGE IT.

- THERE WILL BE NO CHANGING OF YOUR PICKS. YOU PICK ONE ENDING AND RIDE WITH IT UNTIL THE END.

- AS SOON AS YOU SIGN IN HERE YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR PICK.

- AS SOON AS EVERYONE SIGNS IN AND SENDS ME THEIR PICKS I WILL RNG THE CHOICES AND POST 8 THREADS WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE, THE VOTING WILL BE KEPT OPEN FOR A DAY.

- YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOURSELF IN YOUR ROUND.

1. @Light D Lamperouge
2. @Tobi
3. @Ghostly Reflections
4. @Thururu

@Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Titty Croissant @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Wris @Zem @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @QueenEmilia @Fruitji @Bango๐Ÿ… @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam ๐ŸŽ @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Kawaii @Sasparan @Queek Hea D Taker @Wonderful World @Fugikage Zoro @AoFuji @Dragoban @Haoku @Blackruler @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Kawaii @Kagura Za Warudo @Dr_Professor83 @Ghostly Reflections @Worst @Yae @Fujishiro @Don DaSlayer @Den_Den_Mushi @MonsterKaido @Liquidhate @matt245 @Thururuzao @Zara @Black_Leg_Wanji @PizzaBread @Rhea Calliope @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagurashii @Yelan @Fujishiro @Pot Goblin @Rottkins @Ghostly Reflections @Seth @Law @MonsterKaido @Sasparan @Worst @BornInAbyss @Nibel @PrinceKun @kumae @Roo @soheilhazrat @Cross_Marian @Rej @Underworld Broker
I'm in, is it basically a song that plays from any type of media and not necessarily an opening or ending?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I'm in, is it basically a song that plays from any type of media and not necessarily an opening or ending?
Yeah just an original soundtrack. Like you when in Naruto it's a sad situation and they play this

For the theme song something like this

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm just dreading the inevitable major series submissions, you could just submit Bleach or Naruto and have an EZ win potentially with those! Even Fairy Tail, JJBA or MHA have massive potential as all these series have amazing OSTs!

I don't even watch Black Clover, JJK, Demon Slayeror any other big series so I can't even imagine what their OSTs must be like too ofc! Oh man, I'm thinking of some great ones from AOT too now...

Its gonna be so difficult to decide too, I want to go with my passionate and niche choices as usual but I'll probably lose within the first round as usual lmao!

:saden::hapnoel::nicagesmile:kingufy

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Ah sweet its happenming already?! I was looking forward to this! I'm ready! Wait, FMA Brothers won before? I forgot, that is fantastic too! I just noticed the text is wrong there lol, best ED contest info instead ofc.

:cheers::fransuper::finally::bignews:
/ in

I'll send in my choice soon.
Anyway, I'm in @Light D Lamperouge
I see, I I think I have a good choice in mind then.
:pepemwai:
OK bitch, let's do it.

:joker:
You may PM me now. Thanks.