Best Rock bands and songs in the last 3-4 years?

Thank you! Finally got a chance to listen to them, some great rock vibes!!! THC slayed the most out of those imo.

That made me remember some good bands (not fitting the timeframe sadly but still cool imo), hope they're good not only for me :)

Sorry for the late reply
I found those songs similar to these ones
Eventhough they're old

cult of luna has released a couple of great records in the past 5 years

some people think very highly of steven wilson/porcupine tree (i don't but different strokes etc)

i haven't listened to X and XI by ...and you will know us by the trail of dead but they might be worth checking out, too

in general, though, i consider these to be the best rock(-adjacent) acts: the mars volta, mansun, mutemath, the cooper temple clause, ultrasound, dredg, deus, alice in chains, oceansize, fugazi, jane's addiction and the music (but none of these are recent). maybe you'll find some of them listenable enough

cult of luna has released a couple of great records in the past 5 years

some people think very highly of steven wilson/porcupine tree (i don't but different strokes etc)

i haven't listened to X and XI by ...and you will know us by the trail of dead but they might be worth checking out, too

in general, though, i consider these to be the best rock(-adjacent) acts: the mars volta, mansun, mutemath, the cooper temple clause, ultrasound, dredg, deus, alice in chains, oceansize, fugazi, jane's addiction and the music (but none of these are recent). maybe you'll find some of them listenable enough
Ty for the recs, def will check them out! Are there any particular songs you really like and would like to recommend?

Best rock song of the last 5 years: Mary on a Cross
Omg, never heard this one! Really gives off some old rock ballad vibes, like it's from 80-90s!