Best SAD OST Round 1 Bracket 1

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

In this round in this thread we will have 8 OSTS which means 4 fights.

FIRST FIGHT

Death Note OST- Solitude

VS

Hyoga - Inside a Dream - Saint Seiya

SECOND FIGHT

Arcane - What Could Have Been

VS

Valley of Wolves - Expatelriate

THIRD FIGHT

Gwyn, Lord of Cinder Dark Souls

VS

Lord of the Rings - Evenstar

FOURTH FIGHT

Naruto - Samidare OST

VS

Afro Samurai Fight for You

YOU HAVE 4 VOTES. PLEASE VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT.

@Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Titty Croissant @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Wris @Zem @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @QueenEmilia @Fruitji @Bango๐Ÿ… @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam ๐ŸŽ @The Unworthy @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Kawaii @Sasparan @Queek Hea D Taker @Wonderful World @Fugikage Zoro @AoFuji @Dragoban @Haoku @Blackruler @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Kawaii @Kagura Za Warudo @Dr_Professor83 @Ghostly Reflections @Worst @Yae @Fujishiro @Don DaSlayer @Den_Den_Mushi @MonsterKaido @Liquidhate @matt245 @Thururuzao @Zara @Black_Leg_Wanji @PizzaBread @Rhea Calliope @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagurashii @Yelan @Fujishiro @Pot Goblin @Rottkins @Ghostly Reflections @Seth @Law @MonsterKaido @Sasparan @BornInAbyss @Nibel @PrinceKun @soheilhazrat @Cross_Marian @Rej @Underworld Broker @SmoothieWDupeRuchana

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Let's check how sad these OST are ^^

G

Gorosei Informer

Afro Samurai!!! I've not seen it but I used to have a friend who loved it and he introduced me to it briefly and some dope as fuck music from it!

Also I was expecting Arcane to show up for a contest sooner or later, nice!
Post automatically merged:

AW MAN, I might have thought of another great suggestion for this contest, DAMN!

G

Gorosei Informer

Damn haha. Hopefully may get a chance to submit in future for something else.

Ah yeah Samidare, the pain of losing Jiraiya to the rain, lovely lol.

Definitely iconic song.
I was extremely tempted to submit this funnily enough too:

Very impressed with the entries so far, this is shaping up to be an excellent contest already! I had high hopes for it and glad I suggested the idea for it now!

Also just found out a composer I really like is the one for Dark Souls 2 at least, awesome! IIRC correctly, he did the music for both Tales of Symphonia and Baten Kaitos which are games I really loved, especially Symphonia.

OOOOOOH, Sting did a song for Arcane?! I love his songs/voice! I really NEED to watch it already, especially as someone who insisted Jinx is Vis sister for YEARS and as a huge fan of both especially Jinx and wanting League to get an animated series for all these years too. I have no excuse really!

STUNNING song too, the violins are PROFOUND and EXQUISITE! Complete chills like I'm frostbitten right now! Or even "ghostly chills" hahaha! But seriously that is ethereal and taking me to another place! Very transcendental!

Whoever submitted that, TYVM!

That Valley of the Wolves one is quite nice in its own way too. Its Turkish right?

That Death Note one is giving me some Vampire: Masquerade - Bloodlines vibes and I am loving it! One of my favourite games ever!

Also that Hyoga - Inside A Dream one is stunningly beautiful and taking me back in time, a real nostalgia trip.

Y'all have really pulled out all the stops for this contest already and its just the 1st bracket only so far! I can't even fathom what else is going to come! I am so in awe and hyped! I am so really inspired, proud and happy with the entries so far, this is just genuinely fantastic and right up my alley!

Thank you all so much so far! Looking forward to seeing where this goes and the other entries too! I really feel like I could have done better with my entry and stepped my game up now, such brilliant, unique, eloquent and powerful competition!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like Arcane and LotR songs.
This is a great start already. With my choice for this theme, I don't expect it to go past first round, I am just enjoying the ride