Best Written Kingdom Characters?

Best written characters?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
What Kingdom characters do you guys think are the best written?

Imo, I think Mougou, Ouki, Ouhon, Ryofui and Rinko are some of the best in Kingdom. Ryofui was handled perfectly from his introduction to his exit from the story, especially Sei vs Ryofui which is my personal favorite moment in the manga. Rinko was an amazing arc antagonist for Shin, still easily Shin's best duel. Ouki was enigmatic, the perfect mentor figure for Shin, a true legend and probably the most interesting character in the early arcs.

I want to see more from Ousen, Shouheikun, Tou and Riboku(mostly seeing how Hara handles the final arc centering on him) but I think Hara will deliver on them.

Saitaku and the Qi King, Ouken are both really solid too. Denyuu and Suugen are some of the best Hi Shin Unit members.

Some tags; @RayanOO @Seth @Thuru @Blackbeard @Da evil Who @Kromage911 @Topi Jerami @Yo Tan Wa @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @God Buggy @Jailer @Great General Kanki @Red Admiral @Monet @Bepo @Phoenix @MarineHQ62 @Sanji D Goat etc etc

My top three are
Ousen
Kanki
Riboku

Ousen because he is the embodiment of intelligence
Even in dire situation he tries to think his way out

Kanki because of his lack free and brutality the author did a fine job by portraying his deeds be it the eyes or tricking Kisui
He does as he pleases

Riboku he is the joker to Qin
He is cancer to them he comes back slow the advance for the unification

it's hard since all of them are "well" written characters
and tbh I don't see any off chart complex character on S tier in Kingdom so far, maybe cause history usually can't have S tier easily
so
Ousen
Ouki
Sei

are my safe bets. Sei is the only man who can truly outshine everybody in future ... not yet

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What Kingdom characters do you guys think are the best written?

Imo, I think Mougou, Ouki, Ouhon, Ryofui and Rinko are some of the best in Kingdom. Ryofui was handled perfectly from his introduction to his exit from the story, especially Sei vs Ryofui which is my personal favorite moment in the manga. Rinko was an amazing arc antagonist for Shin, still easily Shin's best duel. Ouki was enigmatic, the perfect mentor figure for Shin, a true legend and probably the most interesting character in the early arcs.

I want to see more from Ousen, Shouheikun, Tou and Riboku(mostly seeing how Hara handles the final arc centering on him) but I think Hara will deliver on them.

Saitaku and the Qi King, Ouken are both really solid too. Denyuu and Suugen are some of the best Hi Shin Unit members.

Some tags; @RayanOO @Seth @Thuru @Blackbeard @Da evil Who @Kromage911 @Topi Jerami @Yo Tan Wa @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @God Buggy @Jailer @Great General Kanki @Red Admiral @Monet @Bepo @Phoenix @MarineHQ62 @Sanji D Goat etc etc
Ryo Fui.

Honestly, all of Kingdom characters are amazing. But if I have to pick out the top 3, I’d say Riboku, Ryofui and Kyoukai. Riboku is no doubt the greatest antagonist while Ryofui is the best villain. A lot of people thinks Kyoukai is not great written due to her supernatural power which was clearly EXPECTED in the series. Her revenge arc was well handled and signify her real purpose, compared to lots of revenge stories that I’ve read which is either dragged out or too cringe, I think Kyoukai’s character development was fine. But if you thinks otherwise then I can totally respect that.
All Kingdom characters are phenomenally written with the exception of Kyoukai who is mediocre.

The best are Riboku and Ryofui.
Yes sir. Kyoukai progressively got worse with all that supernatural BS. I even prefer Kaine.

I have high expectations for Karin
Speaking of Kyoukai.:josad:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
A lot of people thinks Kyoukai is not great written due to her supernatural power which was clearly EXPECTED in the series.
That’s not why we think Kyoukai is mediocre.

Kyoukai is mediocre because several of her plot lines and lines of dialogue are cringe, generic, and poorly handled. Others have explained this in detail in the past, @Owl Ki has done a great job of explaining why Kyoukai is a poorly handled character in many instances so I won’t get in depth here, but the supernatural aspects of her character are not why people say she is poorly handled.