Bet Thread - Benn Beckman bounty Vs Mihawk bounty

Who has the higher bounty?

• Benn Beckman

• Dracule Mihawk

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hope the thread don't get close ... the subject is easy ... who would end up with a higher bounty?

Ben Beckman or Mihawk

MOST likely we gonna have the answer in a matter of a year ... so bet wisely

Ben Beckman

reasons for Bounty

- Power of a Top Tier and most likley the strongest YC
- highest bounty in a crew with most likely highest bounty (among YC)
- Being part of a Yonko crew give a high rise to any YC as Oda stated
- Vice Captain to the Yonko
- a Well known pirate that his name bring fear to heart of strongest Pirates

reasons for high bounty

- Being the world strongest swordsman
- His legendary deuls with Shanks
- Being famous for over 25 years
- like rest of Warlords most likely his bounty would be higher cause of the resent events

again ... keep in mind bounty is a matter of "Danger to WG" not just power ...

so ? make your bet

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
I think Mihawk has a 2B bounty, so just below BB Yonko bounty. The guy is the WSS and well known since decades as a top tier -fights with Shanks etc) and Shichibukai.

Shanks has the lowest bounty among Yonkos but some could say that because Shanks crew is balanced Ben has a bounty close to Shanks one but don't think so. I don't think Ben has a superior bounty than Mihawk (the hype factor of bounties cannot be underestiamted) so Ben can have a 1.8B bounty.

Last edited:
I think Mihawk has a 2B bounty, so just below BB Yonko bounty. The guy is the WSS and well known since decades as a top tier -fights with Shanks etc) and Shichibukai.

Shanks has the lowest bounty among Yonkos but some could say that because Shanks crew is balanced Ben has a bounty close to Shanks one but don't think so. I don't think Ben has a superior bounty than Mihawk (the hype factor of bounties cannot be underestiamted) so Ben can have a 1.8B bounty.
Queen have a bounty of 1.3
so I assume King should be ~1.6

and Ben be ~2 Bil make sense

but Ben is kinda the man who rule as the Yonko if Shanks die

Mihawk is still is a dude ...

maybe ... maybe Oda hype him to 2 Bil as well .... but 3 Bil is a bad fan fiction

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Queen have a bounty of 1.3
so I assume King should be ~1.6

and Ben be ~2 Bil make sense

but Ben is kinda the man who rule as the Yonko if Shanks die

Mihawk is still is a dude ...

maybe ... maybe Oda hype him to 2 Bil as well .... but 3 Bil is a bad fan fiction
I think that King will have a 1.4 B bounty or 1.45 but less than 1.5 B luffy.

And Ben at 1.8B because Shanks hype crew and individual power. Marco before the grudge war with the same bounty 1.8 B because he was the actual leader of the WBP.

And Mihawk from 2B to 2.2 B but less than Yonko BB.

I say something with 2,5-3B for Mihawk is gonna come for him, let bet that the loser need to change his avatar for one week who get choose by the winner?:cheers:
I think if Ben Beckman bounty be above Mihawk ... we won't need more ... the fact that Ben Beckman brought Mihawk down to his knees is enough

but I won't mind if I change my avatar to Mihawk as well :)

p.s

I really hope Mihawk don't join RHP as an ally any time soon ... THAT would make his bounty higher ... maybe the 3 Bil fan fiction can be real then

Beckman feels like a way more dangerous individual. Even if Mihawk is stronger, he's a lonely guy with no crew that spends a relaxed life in Paradise, while Benn is the top dog of an Emperor whose subordinates were highlighted in terms of bounty, has been consistently addressed as a really smart and analytic individual, his individual strength is hyped to be above any other fellow YC1 and not only depends on his own feats to increase his price but also his captain's.

I will be surprised if Mihawk ends up having not only a bounty above Beckman's, but a very impressive bounty overall. Sure, he has the strength, but lacks the rest.

I think that King will have a 1.4 B bounty or 1.45 but less than 1.5 B luffy.

And Ben at 1.8B because Shanks hype crew and individual power. Marco before the grudge war with the same bounty 1.8 B because he was the actual leader of the WBP.

And Mihawk from 2B to 2.2 B but less than Yonko BB.
this make sense too ...

no none of them should have a bounty above BB ...

I think both are below teach's 2.1
When it comes to strength teach is at least stronger than ben and the same level as mihawk
When it comes to threat to the wg and world as a whole they aint even comparable

I imagine mihawk and ben have a similar bounty tho
Mihawk probably 2 bil
Ben about 1.8 bil i guess

I think BP have higher average bounty in the top three executives
So
King: 1.6
Ben: 1.4
Mihawk: if we assume Vista is on Smoothie range Mihawk has likely

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
I am not gonna bet on anyone but if I were to choose I'd choose Mihawk over Ben. He's more likely to have a higher bounty than Ben. However, I don't think their bounties will be far apart from each other. I expect Mihawk's bounty to be in 2B range while Ben's Bounty will be likely close to 2B.

I hope the thread don't get close ... the subject is easy ... who would end up with a higher bounty?

Ben Beckman or Mihawk

MOST likely we gonna have the answer in a matter of a year ... so bet wisely

Ben Beckman

reasons for Bounty

- Power of a Top Tier and most likley the strongest YC
- highest bounty in a crew with most likely highest bounty (among YC)
- Being part of a Yonko crew give a high rise to any YC as Oda stated
- Vice Captain to the Yonko
- a Well known pirate that his name bring fear to heart of strongest Pirates

reasons for high bounty

- Being the world strongest swordsman
- His legendary deuls with Shanks
- Being famous for over 25 years
- like rest of Warlords most likely his bounty would be higher cause of the resent events

again ... keep in mind bounty is a matter of "Danger to WG" not just power ...

so ? make your bet
We allow bet threads as long as they don't cross certain limits but please post them in the ground floor.

Last edited: