Speculations Bet thread - Katakuri and Luffy will tag team Big Mom in Elbaf

Will Katakuri fight Big Mom together with Luffy?

• Total voters
Luffy takes nerfed Kaido right now.
Right now after beating BM he will be able to beat an emperor with its full strength.
Well theres also a statement showing Kaidou only weakened due to fighting Luffy and not before. Beating BM full strength is not special at all to Luffy if a couple island-level beat her (Puncture Wille, followed by lesser-level bomb explosion twice and Damned Punk). Dressrosa KKG was near in level to Puncture Wille, with spammable Skysplitter AdvCoC that contend with seriously challenged Kaidou, BM - whose AdvCoC already run dry after a short time - cant compete against that.

Well theres also a statement showing Kaidou only weakened due to fighting Luffy and not before. Beating BM full strength is not special at all to Luffy if a couple island-level beat her (Puncture Wille, followed by lesser-level bomb explosion twice and Damned Punk). Dressrosa KKG was near in level to Puncture Wille, with spammable Skysplitter AdvCoC that contend with seriously challenged Kaidou, BM - whose AdvCoC already run dry after a short time - cant compete against that.
I mean Luffy eat meat and regains his stamina.
Even if you disregard everything else this should tell you that Kaido is more nerfed than Luffy.

Dressrosa KKG cant compare to Puncture Wille because one attacks from outside while other does it from inside. Luffy didnt trained AdvArmanent and AdvCoC for nothing.

People are saying Luffy will fight BM at Elbaf because she isnt really defeated by normal circumstances. They only beat her cause of luck with their effort. Luffy will beat her cleanly in Elbaf cleanly which he beats all 4 Emperors by himself.

Tag team ?
Elbaf Luffy can high diff her.
I feel slightly the same.

I think she will show up, and she will essentially be Luffy's benchmark before they move onto whatever villain/narrative piece they have next on Elbaf.

Big mom is the prototypical bully, she mostly gets by on aura & intimidation. Yes,she is a freak of strength & Defense but der d.f even leans into her aura of fear. Luffy can now bypass her defenses and he was never afraid of her, so I see Luffy destroying her physically & mentally, breaking her will as he is want to do.

I don't even think that there will be a fight between Luffy and Big Mom, at least not a satisfying one because Big Mom will always be nerfed against the Straw Hat Pirates and their allies, she may revert to O-Lin once again somehow before or during Elbaf arc.

I feel slightly the same.

I think she will show up, and she will essentially be Luffy's benchmark before they move onto whatever villain/narrative piece they have next on Elbaf.

Big mom is the prototypical bully, she mostly gets by on aura & intimidation. Yes,she is a freak of strength & Defense but der d.f even leans into her aura of fear. Luffy can now bypass her defenses and he was never afraid of her, so I see Luffy destroying her physically & mentally, breaking her will as he is want to do.
I believe Big Mom is done and only O-Lin exists now but she will probably have some role forward.

Katakuri is too pussy to fight Big Mom
Post automatically merged:

Downplayers of Big Mom. She wasn't even defeated. She is not done for this arc unless she sees Zoro Killing Kaido happening with her own eyes.