General & Others Bet thread: Killer vs Sanji, who gets bigger bounty after Wano?

Who

• Sanji

Votes: 106 74.1%
  • Killer

Votes: 37 25.9%

• Total voters
If BMP try then they should surely fail… this is gonna be the end of BM’s era and a new captain is gonna be placed that is Katakuri.
Yea I think though perhaps even if the BPM will attempt to bring her home she might get captured by the CP0 or killed next by Teach in a near future. I don't see her returning to WCI like nothing happened and keep her thing like nothing happened.

You mean who is getting the bigger bounty between "the Wing of the Pirate King" and a secondary character's right hand man ? Sanji, obviously. Killer would be extremely lucky to hit a billion, which I don't think is happening. His hype is more about him being tied to Kid rather than about him individually, which is the big difference with Zoro.

I have a question for those who voted Killer : who do you think has the bigger bounty between Marco/Shiki's right hand man and Scopper Gaban ?

Lol, trivial matter my ass, Queen left Sanji a crippled mess that needed his daddy’s powerup to save his ass. The idea that Zoro’s somehow struggling more (against a stronger opponent) despite taking zero actual damage so far is laughable.
Zero actual damage??? Let's not get ahead of ourselves, lol. Heavy bleeding from head and coughing up blood from 3 attacks with 2 of them being unnamed ones is far from '0 damage'. Yeah, Sanji's damage would be much more had he not gotten 'daddy's powerup' but the reality is that he did. So the damage done is pretty much null now. Both are struggling. Sanji I would argue was more up until he didn't have the powerup but not now. Currently, Zoro's more on the back pedal than Sanji but that would probably change in the next Zoro chapter. Both are high diff fights. Till now, at least. If they get another powerup and significantly dominate their opponent then it's another thing.

And the word of Oden somehow isn‘t the word of Oda, when Oden is a billion times more important than Marco is? And it falling on the special 1000th chapter in the series?

We’ll see come the bounties, but people are in for a world of shock if their expectations about Killer’s bounty is low.
Let’s say that Kid and Law each get around half of BM’s bounty for beating her, so around 2.5 billion at best. First mates usually have less than half the bounties of their captain, so Killer would be at around 1.25 billion at best, while Sanji is guaranteed to get a bounty above Queen’s.

Everyone knows that Sanji will have a higher bounty than Killer. The only people who vote Killer are usually Kid fans, Zoro fans who don't like Sanji.

Neutral people know well that Sanji will have a higher bounty than Killer. He is stronger than him but hey that's another debate