Controversial Bet thread - Sanjino will never have bounty higher than Katakuri

1.49B is as far as he can go and that's alright for a number 4 that will finally fight a YC4 face to face. I imagine that after 1B the increases are really small, if he fights someone on the billion range he's only getting like 1/3 increase.

Sanji's a +1 billion man and the final saga just got started. Blackbeard confrontation has yet to happen, conflict with Navy has yet to occur, Sanji's fine in regards to future bounties, especially when no one in the crew has reached crazy heights aside from Luffy. We'll see, some people said Sanji wouldn't even beat Queen and some believe from this point till the end of the series, he'll barely grow, I disagreed before he faced Queen and I disagree now. Sanji's going to grow like the rest of the crew and get increases whenever everyone does and I doubt Oda's having him jump from 330 million to 1.032 billion and having all further bounties be incredibly small additions.

Being one of the wings of the Pirate king, EOS sanji's bounty should be easily above 3 billions. His bounty will always be closer to that of zoro. It has always been this way.
Its ridiculous how sanji has managed to achieve this level of power without any devil fruit, supreme sword, and training help from Top tiers. Dont even compare the science upgrade to devil fruits and highly gifted swords. He does not even desire to be the strongest, but for Luffy he will be ome of the strongest EOS.

Sanji as of now has no serious future opponents and his bounty will end up something like 2.5-3B and thats only to not be far from Zoro's bounty.

Before the bitching from Lanjiboys, no its not confirmed that Judge's son will fight an Admiral head on or just a skirmish because Oda will probably give them to Law/Kidd and we dont know if the 5 Elders are strong enough.

Sanjino isn't on the level of the Marimo and the fish so he will never get higher bounty than Katakuri!
Just you waiy for Katakuri huge bountu jump :steef:
Mochi > Candy
The 330 is carring the 320 who had a equally bounty to bonney the useless cross zolo
Post automatically merged:

Sanji will easily surpass the weakest yc1
:sanmoji:
He did and he is stronger as zolo the useless cross

Sanji as of now has no serious future opponents and his bounty will end up something like 2.5-3B and thats only to not be far from Zoro's bounty.

Before the bitching from Lanjiboys, no its not confirmed that Judge's son will fight an Admiral head on or just a skirmish because Oda will probably give them to Law/Kidd and we dont know if the 5 Elders are strong enough.
an admiral for sure
Post automatically merged:

I hope you just pretend to that stupid and your real IQ is 3 times higher than that