Bets regarding Kaido

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think it's time to place our bets on fate of Kaido especially when many users have different perspectives on how it will happen and what will happen.

Case 1- who will defeat kaido?

A) Luffy solo Kaido

B) Luffy and Kidd tag team Kaido

C) Luffy, Kidd and Law tag team Kaido

D) Luffy, Zoro, Kidd and Law tag team Kaido

E) Luffy, Zoro and Kidd tag team Kaido

F) All SN members who will become part of alliance including Zoro would tag team Kaido

G) All SN members who will become part of alliance excluding Zoro would tag team Kaido

Case 2 - what will happen to Kaido after the defeat?

A) Kaido won't die but leaves wano

B) Kaido won't die but would be captured by Navy

C) Kaido would be killed by the hands of one of the Supernova such as Zoro or Kidd

D) Kaido would be killed by group efforts of Supernovas(all or some landing final blow)

E) Kaido would be killed by someone else like Blackbeard

Note :
1)Anyone else damaging Kaido like BM or Admirals if they arrive or scabbards won't be factor in to keep things simple

Also I am being very specific to avoid any confusion.

Also, once bets are placed by a user, it's a done deal so think twice before you place it.

Stakes - users on winning side will get to decide what avy and signature users on losing side will wear for two weeks in EACH case.

It will be decided through group pm. In case, there is no wining user then by default it will be me will get to decide.

Various scenarios
A) user win in both cases
- will get to decide avy and signature for user who loses both cases or at least one case

B) user loses in both cases - well he/she has to wear two different avy and signature for period of two weeks each

C) user win one case but loses another - he/she will wear an avy or signature decided by different user but for only 7 days (this reduced time frame is due to user winning bet in one case)

How to place bets?
Mentions case along with scenario you like to have. For instance

Case 1)
F)All WG members including Zoro will defeat kaido

Case 2)
E) Kaido would be killed by someone else

The bets can be placed within 3 weeks from now.

If you guys have any doubts or have suggestion regarding options then make a post regarding it.

1) Nik87 -
Case 1 - F) All SN members who will become part of alliance including Zoro would tag team Kaido
Case 2 - C) Kaido would be killed by the hands of one of the Supernova such as Zoro or Kidd

2)Celestia
Case-1

Case-2

3)Buusatan
Case1)F
Case 2)E

Last edited:

Reborn

Case 1 - F) All SN members who will become part of alliance including Zoro would tag team Kaido
Case 2 - C) Kaido would be killed by the hands of one of the Supernova such as Zoro or Kidd
Added! Too quick lol Thank you for participating Nik

At least this bet thread will survive unlike the one I saw on OJ.
Post automatically merged:

For now I think that 1)F and 2)E are the most likely scenarios.

Last edited:

Reborn

Case-1
Case-2
At least this bet thread will survive unlike the one I saw on OJ.

For now I think that 1)F and 2)E are the most likely scenarios.
Added! Thank you for the participation

@Bogard place your bets. Let's see will you win it this time or not

Last edited:
S

stealthblack

legend of momotaru ( look it up): law(dog), Kidd(rooster), luffy(monkey), momonosuke(momotaru) vs kaidou

second half of the battle luffy and momonosuke vs kaidou, after Kidd and law heavily wounded kaidou but got defeated.

Reborn

So Luffy soloing a damaged Kaido counts as "A"? If I think it starts off as an initial tag-team, but it narrows down to just those two, does it still count as "A"?
If it's like law and Luffy against Doffy then it would be counted as tag team.

legend of momotaru ( look it up): law(dog), Kidd(rooster), luffy(monkey), momonosuke(momotaru) vs kaidou

second half of the battle luffy and momonosuke vs kaidou, after Kidd and law heavily wounded kaidou but got defeated.
Lol! give me which Scneario you would like to bet on

I

Inspector_Mu

Luffy and Kidd tag him
Kaido dies

I know law has dogish hat style
But kidd as rooster?