Anime & Manga Betting topic, KAIDO D.STRONGEST versus FORUM WG.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Recently I have received many messages via PM, giving their opinion on Luffy vs kaido, anyway, some certainly say that G4 or Base Kaido, will beat Kaido, some insinuate that when Luffy uses G4,it will be a replica of the fight between Luffy nightmare VS Oars.
I am willing to bet with all of you, and whoever wants to bet with me, that G4 luffy will not win KAIDO, can win with another transformation, but will not win him in G4.

Anyone who wants to bet with me writes below what I will pay when I lose, or what you will pay after losing.
Bet:
1ª- Luffy will not defeat KAIDO in his G4 transformation.

2ª- Another condition, luffy loses to KAIDO (no matter the form, be it luffy base, g4 luffy and even G5 luffy), and is saved by someone, Yamato.

If I hit either of the two options above, I won and you lost, if I miss both, you won.

Something you need to know before you bet with me:

The plot of MOMONOSUKE, acquiring / gaining the ability to see what is happening on the roof was purposely placed ...
And ODA got Yamato to join MOMO, YAMATO wants to go to the roof, just as she mentioned, with Momonosuke who can see what is happening with Luffy in the confrontation and with Yamato who wants to climb to the roof.
It's obvious to me ...

The outcome of this 1x1 is obvious.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62 @Extravlad @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Olimaat @Steven @Bullet @Fenaker etc...

Post automatically merged:

You are also free to insinuate the madness that Luffy base will beat Kaido.

Recently I have received many messages via PM, giving their opinion on Luffy vs kaido, anyway, some certainly say that G4 or Base Kaido, will beat Kaido, some insinuate that when Luffy uses G4,it will be a replica of the fight between Luffy nightmare VS Oars.
I am willing to bet with all of you, and whoever wants to bet with me, that G4 luffy will not win KAIDO, can win with another transformation, but will not win him in G4.

Anyone who wants to bet with me writes below what I will pay when I lose, or what you will pay after losing.
Bet:

2ª- Another condition, luffy loses to KAIDO (no matter the form, be it luffy base, g4 luffy and even G5 luffy), and is saved by someone, Yamato.

If I hit either of the two options above, I won and you lost, if I miss both, you won.

The plot of MOMONOSUKE, acquiring / gaining the ability to see what is happening on the roof was purposely placed ...
And ODA got Yamato to join MOMO, YAMATO wants to go to the roof, just as she mentioned, with Momonosuke who can see what is happening with Luffy in the confrontation and with Yamato who wants to climb to the roof.
It's obvious to me ...

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62 @Extravlad @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Olimaat @Steven @Bullet @Fenaker etc...

I love your force of conviction.
I will not bet against you since I mostly agree or am Indecisive with what you say.

Impatient to now the Bets and the Results.

:fransuper:

There is no point for me to bet as I roughly share the same opinion on the outcome of the fight. Luffy will not defeat Kaido in a 1v1 now. This is not how OP main fights with Luffy are written.

First Fight: Luffy gets one or two shotted. Happened against Lucci, Crocodile, Kaido.

Second fight: Luffy learns a new PU that allows him to compete equally with the antagonist, bit Luffy ends up losing the round as well dealing a lot of damage.

Final: Luffy comes up with a new DF related ability that wins him the fight.

I think Luffy loses this round against Kaido. Yamato saves him and stalls Kaido (potential flashback) which gives Luffy time to recover. Yamato gets taken out. Luffy gets up with a new Gear form and wins.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung not betting, only serves to confirm that he is a coward who does not believe what he says.
Lol, so let’s get this straight:

To win, I would have to get both options correct, while you would only need to get one correct? Well then, I’ll lose the bet no matter what because point number 1 is not something I disagree with lol. Gear 4 will not defeat Kaido, it will just smash him so horribly that it’ll be undeniable that if Luffy had infinite Gear 4, he would neg diff Kaido. But Kaido will survive the beating, since the only thing he is good at is surviving getting his ass smacked lol.

So there’s no possible way for me to win this bet since the bet is stacked in your favor, and I don’t disagree with the first point anyway. So why would I make a losing bet to begin with?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

There is no point for me to bet as I roughly share the same opinion on the outcome of the fight. Luffy will not defeat Kaido in a 1v1 now. This is not how OP main fights with Luffy are written.

First Fight: Luffy gets one or two shotted. Happened against Lucci, Crocodile, Kaido.

Second fight: Luffy learns a new PU that allows him to compete equally with the antagonist, bit Luffy ends up losing the round as well dealing a lot of damage.

I think Luffy loses this round against Kaido. Yamato saves him and stalls Kaido (potential flashback) which gives Luffy time to recover. Yamato gets taken out. Luffy gets up with a new Gear form and wins.
Accept the bet, aren't you sure of the words you've been saying?

Actually the HATERS of KAIDO are too cowardly to accept, they slander and defame kaido, but do not have the courage to bet against him, bet against KAIDO, it is the MC who is fighting against him. LMAO.

Accept the bet, aren't you sure of the words you've been saying?

Actually the HATERS of KAIDO are too cowardly to accept, they slander and defame kaido, but do not have the courage to bet against him, bet against KAIDO, it is the MC who is fighting against him. LMAO.
Listen, I know that your feelings are hurt because of the recent chapter, it's apparent from you overreacting since the spoiler leaked, spamming your headcanon (that I already debunked btw) around in every thread, but do you honestly think anyone will jump into this obvious bait with u just because you call me cowards?lol

Luffy will not defeat KAIDO in his G4 transformation.

too specific to make any dumb bet
kaido loses to luffy in mostly a 1 v1 is my take
yamato can come to help at a crucial moment
but he will go down solo
similar to doffy .

1v1 bet on kaido is meant to be destroyed. oda has been consistent with his storytelling
the purpose for building kaido up is to make luffy look even better when he takes him down
ready for kaido to acknowledge luffy is on his level like katakuri did while the fandom remains in denial?
i certainly am

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Lol, so let’s get this straight:

To win, I would have to get both options correct, while you would only need to get one correct? Well then, I’ll lose the bet no matter what because point number 1 is not something I disagree with lol. Gear 4 will not defeat Kaido, it will just smash him so horribly that it’ll be undeniable that if Luffy had infinite Gear 4, he would neg diff Kaido. But Kaido will survive the beating, since the only thing he is good at is surviving getting his ass smacked lol.

So there’s no possible way for me to win this bet since the bet is stacked in your favor, and I don’t disagree with the first point anyway. So why would I make a losing bet to begin with?
You marked me to say that Luffy in G4 would clap at KAIDO, why are you backing down?
LOL, openly admitting that he doesn't believe what he writes.

Luffy will not defeat KAIDO in his G4 transformation.

too specific to make any dumb bet
kaido loses to luffy in mostly a 1 v1 is my take
yamato can come to help at a crucial moment
but he will go down solo
similar to doffy .

1v1 bet on kaido is meant to be destroyed. oda has been consistent with his storytelling
the purpose for building kaido up is to make luffy look even better when he takes him down
ready for kaido to acknowledge luffy is on his level like katakuri did while the fandom remains in denial?
i certainly am
Are you accepting the conditions? Sum it all up in a yes or no.

It's good to hear that from you.:catpole::catpole:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bet:

It's obvious to me ...

No, i think G4 Luffy will not beat Kaidou. Just a new form, a form which is an absolute fusion of Rubber and CoC, will be able to. Kaidou hasnt even use his Awakening or Fish form yet. Imo he even still has 2 trump cards

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS
The weak should fear the strong, which why Crydo is a fearful fish who hide in Wano and fear literally every Great Pirate he recognise, even his big sis scare him to the point he yell on his crew to keep her away from him;

Fact - Crydo only challenge BM after his underlings already beat her and only with them standing there as his back-up in case he'll lose and with BM children absent
:holdthisl:

Fact - Crydo has Oden PTSD and have Oden, Rocks, Roger, WB and Shanks live rent-free in his fish brain
:mihanha:

Fact - Crydo fear Luffy which why his eyes had shade of fear on them in the last chapter
:zehaha:

How Crydo can be so lame? Please tell me
:pepemy:Pleb