General & Others Between Big Mom, Kaido, and Blackbeard, who's crew would you most want to be a part of?

?

• Koido

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • BDSM Beard

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Big Meme

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters
Well, the BB Pirates are the most evil and the Beast Pirates fight each other and most of them are weird gifters. So the best option is the BM Pirates. Big Mom is the most reasonable, overall they are the most peaceful and least evil and Bege didn't have such a hard time.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
As a beast pirate, you'd be at the mercy of your superiors who can kill you whenever they please depending on your rank and status. Also gotta deal with people gunning for your spot.

BB's crew seems to be pure chaos where anything goes.

BM crew overall is pretty good. You're practically guaranteed the good life as long as you do what BM says. Her hunger spasms are a pain but all you gotta do if stay outta the way. As citizen it would kinda suck since you'd have to give up lifespan as payment.

The imple down gang from BB's crew are maniacs i don't wanna be close to them

Beast pirates has it's parties and women
Also you really don't need to work since Kaido uses slaves anyways but i don't wanna get infected by Queen, deal with Drunk Kaido or be forced to eat a smile

In the Bm pirates Nobody really hurts their underlings really and the only thing you have to deal with is Bigmom's hunger problems but i don't really wanna give them my lifespan
If i can't get away with that i join the beat pirates

The Blackbeard pirates are too chaotic and dangerous for which you would be in constant danger, and the same goes for the beast pirates crew which is literally a jungle where the law of the strongest is in force and where if you are weak you will possibly be mauled by a bigger predator.
So the relatively better choice falls on the Big Mom crew where, if you can deal with her occasional rampages and the risk of being stolen a few years of life, everything seems to be more organized and peaceful.

Very tough choice.
BM seems like the obvious go but you are guaranteed to die at 50-55 years old...not bad compared to the others lol
BP are also the obvious nono as they are animals with a strict hierarchy...I wouldn't last a week...
BB seem very chaotic but chaos isn't always a bad thing, some people even thrive in it...I'm not sure how I'd manage but I have better chances than in the BP where I'd spit on the first guy who gives me orders then I'd die because of 10Doriki vs god knows how much.

I would like to think I'd go with BB but I'd probably go with BM xD