Future Events Between Kizaru and Fujitora, who do you want Zoro to fight?

Who should Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Kizaru.

To ensure Zoro > Sanji, Oda needs to cement that through Sanji-like opponent. King, Shiryu, Kizaru.

Sanji vs Fuji is much better in thematic sense.
First, Fuji isn't the original Admiral trio so his powerlevel is acceptable for Sanji.
Second, Gravity power can truly showcase Sanji's Exo.
Third, Fuji CoO specialty can allow Sanji to develop Observation Killing to counter him.

We don't see any Lightening there. Lightening came right before luffy was about to punch.
Exaclty, while trails are called well, trails because they came before and follow the hit.

No they are not.
Garp Lightening go further the panel and we all know it.
Coby stops at his own finger length
That is simply because one Is bigger and the other Is smaller, but type wise they are exaclty the same: lightnings that came from punch/arm while the hit was charging.

We got Zoro vs Lucci 2 after 800 chapters.

Lets say we get an admiral rematch by Chapter 1250. How lucky we would be to get Zoro vs Kizaru after 700 chapters or Zoro vs Fujitora after a mere 500 chapters 😅 Things take time in One Piece..
no they don't Luffy went from YC1 bum to Yonko in 1 arc

I agree, same visuals as Garp and an explosion that big with immense black lightnings: everything that Is not AdvCoC Is delusional.
I'm supposed to believe in inconsistent visuals over what is actual facts from the story?
Kuzan isn't confirmed CoC user, although you're free to believe in your headcanon of him having it. Not gonna object to that

I'm supposed to believe in inconsistent visuals over what is actual facts from the story?
Kuzan isn't confirmed CoC user, although you're free to believe in your headcanon of him having it. Not gonna object to that
Same. I am not gonna object you wanting confirmation. I too want It in the long run, obv.

I just believe that the two having the same visuals and giving birth to one of the biggest haki esplosions seen (and that wasn't even a clash, because they hit each other) hinted at CoC. Well, Garp Is already confirmed; for Kuzan.
We'll see.
There Is also the last double spread; all of those have CoC imho, but that Is another story.

Keep crying fucking dishonest sword clown :vistalaugh: if you want to steal Fuji for Mihawk make sure you take Big Mom and Franky, they're swordsmen too
as expected
ur iq is below double digits

how exactly does being a kata user debunk fuji being a swordsman ?
are swordsmen not sword users ?

pls use some common sense , i know its difficult for u but just try

as expected
ur iq is below double digits

how exactly does being a kata user debunk fuji being a swordsman ?
are swordsmen not sword users ?

pls use some common sense , i know its difficult for u but just try
Terms such as "swordsmen" are categories of the mind, they are not literal words, so we categorize who counts as one based off the definition Oda has given

And Oda has defined "swordsmen" as those who's main form of attack includes specifically sword-techniques

Zoro doesn't consider King a swordsman
"YOU NEVER CLAIMED TO BE A SWORDSMAN AFTER ALL"

Terms such as "swordsmen" are categories of the mind, they are not literal words, so we categorize who counts as one based off the definition Oda has given

And Oda has defined "swordsmen" as those who's main form of attack includes specifically sword-techniques

Zoro doesn't consider King a swordsman
"YOU NEVER CLAIMED TO BE A SWORDSMAN AFTER ALL"
doesnt matter
i can give u multiple examples of in-verse swordsmen being devil fruit users and doing stuff other than swordsmanship
and i alrdy gave u the definite proof of fujitora literally being mentioned as a swordsman in his vivre card

Stephen paul calling him katana man doesnt debunk anything as swordsmen are also ... sword users

u will have to debunk my pic to not claim fujitora as a swordsman

doesnt matter
i can give u multiple examples of in-verse swordsmen being devil fruit users and doing stuff other than swordsmanship
and i alrdy gave u the definite proof of fujitora literally being mentioned as a swordsman in his vivre card

Stephen paul calling him katana man doesnt debunk anything as swordsmen are also ... sword users

u will have to debunk my pic to not claim fujitora as a swordsman
King is a sword user, but not a swordsman according to Zoro

Queen is a sword user, he isn't a swordsman. All swordsmen are sword users but not all sword users are swordsmen

Last edited:
If Fujitora distances himself from the World Government's agenda, but is independent from Luffy's allies, I'd love to see Zoro vs Fujitora. Their clash in Dressrosa was pretty cool, and seeing Zoro overcome gravity would be great. Plus Fujitora's got a Supreme Grade Blade.

I've been for Zoro vs Fujitora for a while, I think it'd be cool. Would also allow us to see another Marine like Koby who's clearly good-natured, but isn't going to simply fall in line behind Luffy.

I've also lways felt Sanji fit better against Kizaru (though Aramaki works too), so I prefer that match-up.

King is a sword user, but not a swordsman according to Zoro

Queen is a sword user, he isn't a swordsman. All swordsmen are sword users but not all sword users are swordsmen
repeating the same points wont make ur argument correct
u are like a broken tape recorder here