Speculations Beware of Cracker's (de)hype train!

Who is the 2nd coming of Cracker?

• Blackbeard

• Sengoku

• Akainu

• Imu

• Someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Welcome back sailors of the vast seas, Pirates and Marines alike. I decided, once again, to put my future sight to the test!
It's been a hit and miss so far and lately, it's even more dangerous to try to predict a guy who fools around.

We are all familiar with Oda's parallels and a pattern of reusing the plot and scenarios across arcs. It just dawned on me, a revelation!
I have promised our fellow Luffybros that they are walking on thin ice again, just like they did countless times before.
The celebration of "victory" over Kaido will be short-lived and I figured out the pattern behind it.

As I mentioned many times before, in the fight against Cracker, Luffy didnt manage to do anything, not even with plenty of help.
That same scenario is about to repeat itself! For those who thought Luffy would have an easy time going forward, now is time to breathe.
Take a deep breath because Cracker v2.0 is coming your way.

Now I shall tell you that fight against Kaido parallels the fight against Doflamingo while the fight after him is going to parallel the Cracker fight!

You might wonder how Doffy fight parallels the Kaido fight. Wonder no more.
Doflamingo fight was a team fight with Doffy having help from another ally that is completely incompetent - Trebol.
Does that ring a bell with Kaido having help from incompetence called Big Mom?
Or how about Doflamingo receiving the worst injury from a swordsman across his chest? Rings a bell with swordsman slashing Kaido's chest?
Or how about Doflamingo/Kaido outlasting Luffy and others buying time for the additional round(s)?
Or how about exhausted Doffy/Kaido being sunk by a Big Panchi?

The next thing is how to connect Cracker to the Cracker v2.0 which I believe happens to be Blackbeard.
Well, how about Blackbeard being able to nullify all Luffy has to offer just like Cracker did?
How about the throwaway line about Cracker disliking pain while Blackbeard takes in doubled pain?
How about Luffy eating his way to "victory" vs Cracker while he met Blackbeard while eating a pie?

More than that is not available or simply not coming to my mind but Blackbeard is certainly the one who can make Luffy look like 3rd rate fighter just like Cracker managed to do. Anything that Luffy throws towards Blackbeard's Black Vortex will be useless, just like hitting the biscuits soldiers amounted to nothing. Whether Luffy will have help from Nami or someone else as he did in fight with Cracker is uncertain. What is certain is that any gears and Joyboy's Nika practically dont exist vs Blackbeard.

People might claim that the reason why Luffy will look bad is because Blackbeard is so much stronger than Kaido, just like they claimed that Cracker is stronger than Doflamingo but in both cases it simply wasnt the case. The bad match-up was everything there is to it.
So, my fellow Luffybros, fly high towards the sun, fly while you can because those wings that carry you are about to be burned very soon.
Luffybros:

nik87: Well, yes. Yes, I did. :finally:

What do y'all think? Is the wake-up call coming, again? Who is the new Thunder Bagua/Apoo/Cracker?
Yours truly, nik87.

Welcome back sailors of the vast seas, Pirates and Marines alike. I decided, once again, to put my future sight to the test!
It's been a hit and miss so far and lately, it's even more dangerous to try to predict a guy who fools around.

We are all familiar with Oda's parallels and a pattern of reusing the plot and scenarios across arcs. It just dawned on me, a revelation!
I have promised our fellow Luffybros that they are walking on thin ice again, just like they did countless times before.
The celebration of "victory" over Kaido will be short-lived and I figured out the pattern behind it.

As I mentioned many times before, in the fight against Cracker, Luffy didnt manage to do anything, not even with plenty of help.
That same scenario is about to repeat itself! For those who thought Luffy would have an easy time going forward, now is time to breathe.

Now I shall tell you that fight against Kaido parallels the fight against Doflamingo while the fight after him is going to parallel the Cracker fight!

Doflamingo fight was a team fight with Doffy having help from another ally that is completely incompetent - Trebol.
Or how about Doflamingo receiving the worst injury from a swordsman across his chest? Rings a bell with swordsman slashing Kaido's chest?
Or how about Doflamingo/Kaido outlasting Luffy and others buying time for the additional round(s)?

The next thing is how to connect Cracker to the Cracker v2.0 which I believe happens to be Blackbeard.
Well, how about Blackbeard being able to nullify all Luffy has to offer just like Cracker did?
How about the throwaway line about Cracker disliking pain while Blackbeard takes in doubled pain?
How about Luffy eating his way to "victory" vs Cracker while he met Blackbeard while eating a pie?

More than that is not available or simply not coming to my mind but Blackbeard is certainly the one who can make Luffy look like 3rd rate fighter just like Cracker managed to do. Anything that Luffy throws towards Blackbeard's Black Vortex will be useless, just like hitting the biscuits soldiers amounted to nothing. Whether Luffy will have help from Nami or someone else as he did in fight with Cracker is uncertain. What is certain is that any gears and Joyboy's Nika practically dont exist vs Blackbeard.

People might claim that the reason why Luffy will look bad is because Blackbeard is so much stronger than Kaido, just like they claimed that Cracker is stronger than Doflamingo but in both cases it simply wasnt the case. The bad match-up was everything there is to it.
So, my fellow Luffybros, fly high towards the sun, fly while you can because those wings that carry you are about to be burned very soon.
Luffybros:

What do y'all think? Is the wake-up call coming, again? Who is the new Thunder Bagua/Apoo/Cracker?
Yours truly, nik87.
:risitameh:
Post automatically merged:

That’s a good catch though nik. I’m impressed. Once again you catch the deeper parallels going on.

Luffybros:

Yours truly, nik87.
There needs to be a new Batman first, then the new Apoo and Ulti.

Blackbeard>Kaido>Mihawk
Zoro fought Kaido before Mihawk and he's never going to fight anyone stronger than Mihawk. :watchout:

Luffybros:

Yours truly, nik87.
Good thread
Akainu would be too strong for Luffy so Oda is saving him for Dragon. No one can stall him for Luffy as Akainu would be just piling corpses one after another.

Seeing how page one and ulti were giving him the business, it is not far fetched to assume the next one is Buggy. He’s after the One Piece too and has a much stronger plot armor.

Another one is the iconic smoker, who could leave a performer like joyboy powerless with a single swing. This encounter has been hyped since the beginning of the manga.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Seems like your empire is crumbling, not enough ardent followers as before ehh. Well, that should be the fate of anything build on hate and unnecessary wank. At last, all it needed was an good ol laugh from luffy to shatter your delusion.
You were a good advocator, but just for the wrong purpose. Think and rethink before you sink more and more.
All it takes for my empire not to crumble is to use my tag list... :luffylaugh:
It was never built on hate but facts, that's why I was "good advocator". I simply know how Luffy's fights work better than Luffy fans themselves and what I said here is inevitably coming.

Dang, I didn't know there were polls were you can't change your vote. I agree someone (Akainu in my opinion) will be like Cracker in that he'll push Luffy greatly despite Luffy being powerful and he'll cause him problems despite the idea that Luffy should be capable of handling him but I don't agree with the whole "Doflamingo is obviously stronger than Cracker and Kaido's stronger than the Blackbeard Luffy will face," stuff.

I think Akainu will be a character that pushes Luffy immensely despite Luffy being so strong. I don't think it'll necessarily affect Kaido's strength (the dude proved himself against most of the notable players of the alliance and still gave G5 Luffy a fight, in contrast to the expectations of some that he'd get washed) but I think Akainu will live up to expectations and show why he has one of, if not the most, lethal ability around.

This dude, Blackbeard's walking around with two of the the powerful fruits around, I don't think it'll be a matter of him appearing stronger than he is. Removing people's powers would help against all fruit-users and the man has Whitebeard's fruit, he's fine. This is assuming he doesn't gain anything else.

With Cracker, I don't really think the entire confrontation can be summed up to fruit advantage. The guy makes biscuit clones, it's not that crazy, Doflamingo had a large arsenal of attacks and a crazy versatile fruit as well, Luffy managing against one and not the other should obviously be evaluated whilst taking into account match-ups but just because one did much better doesn't mean it was solely due to match-up. Regardless I have them pretty close but I side with Cracker.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Dang, I didn't know there were polls were you can't change your vote.
Those are my favorite kind of polls. :shocking:
I think Doffy represents Kaido fine while Cracker is a good representative of Luffy's future trouble.
Akainu doesnt give me the vibe of a Cracker fight while Blackbeard's Black Vortex fits perfectly.
The reason why you shouldnt side with Cracker is because Law would make quick work of him.
And you know how Law, even with Luffy's help, fares against Doflamingo.

All it takes for my empire not to crumble is to use my tag list... :luffylaugh:
It was never built on hate but facts, that's why I was "good advocator". I simply know how Luffy's fights work better than Luffy fans themselves and what I said here is inevitably coming.
Luffy is a troll god. He has trolled you pretty bad. He may seem weak, he may laugh, he may goof, but he still wins 1 vs 1 against the world strongest. He always gets his job done.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy is a troll god. He has trolled you pretty bad. He may seem weak, he may laugh, he may goof, but he still wins 1 vs 1 against the world strongest. He always gets his job done.
Luffy trolled me? I called all 6 of his Ls vs Kaido. Unlike Luffy fans who said every one of those Ls would be a W.
He is weak and he didnt win against WSC alone but with 15 people, 6 loses, died once and beaten exhausted Kaido.
He doesnt get the job done, the plot armor does, as always. That's why it's not hard to predict Luffy's Ls and more will come.

Luffy trolled me? I called all 6 of his Ls vs Kaido. Unlike Luffy fans who said every one of those Ls would be a W.
He is weak and he didnt win against WSC alone but with 15 people, 6 loses, died once and beaten exhausted Kaido.
He doesnt get the job done, the plot armor does, as always. That's why it's not hard to predict Luffy's Ls and more will come.
I think majority already new he will troll once or twice against kaido. Swatting flies, precisely 15 flies does not exhaust Kaido. You were thinking Rupee would not be able to defeat him under any circumstances even after going G5. So yes, he trolled you.
Fortune favours either brave one or an idiot one. In this case he is both.