Powers & Abilities Big Mom can be overpowered if Oda let her be....

Imo Big Mom is not using her Devil Fruit to its fullest extent and if she can it is truly terrifying ;

--First BM needs to take Napoleon part of the soul as she is wasting her soul power , rather she can carry a powerful normal sword in combat

--At the very least she can create 4 homies --Napoleon , zeus , prometheus and hera. Lets say 5 is her max limit and it can be more than that

--Rather than creating 3-4 diff homies she can only create 1 single powerful homie of lightning ; now this homie is 5 times more powerful than hera/zeus i.e. can generate 5 times the power they can

Now multiple this attack by 5 --

--At the very least it will immobilize top tiers like WB/Roger for 2-3 seconds ; then immediately use ikoku and repeat the same pattern

What do you guys think?

@Olimaat @Jaguark101 @Kejon @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @playa4321 @Steven @Sentinel @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Zoro D Goat @AdmiralKinyagi @Rosella.Fiamingo etc etc

Last edited:
Imo Big Mom is not using her Devil Fruit to its fullest extent and if she can it is truly terrifying ;

--First BM needs to take Napoleon part of the soul as she is wasting her soul power , rather she can carry a powerful normal sword in combat

--At the very least she can create 4 homies --Napoleon , zeus , prometheus and hera. Lets say 5 is her max limit and it can be more than that

--Rather than creating 3-4 diff homies she can only create 1 single powerful homie of lightning ; now this homie is 5 times more powerful than hera/zeus i.e. can generate 5 times the power they can

Now multiple this attack by 5 --

--At the very least it will immobilize top tiers like WB/Roger for 2-3 seconds ; then immediately use ikoku and repeat the same pattern

What do you guys think?

@Olimaat @Jaguark101 @Kejon @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @playa4321 @Steven @Sentinel @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Zoro D Goat @AdmiralKinyagi etc etc
Good post.
Linlin's soul power is theoretically invincible. Oda needs to nerf her. Of course you can imagine she can turn Onigashima into a homie/have earth or air homies/ create multiple same type homies etc... but Oda'll never do that because he created a power too strong for his verse. He chooses/has to restrict her to 1 lightning/1 fire/ Sword.

Luffy is always constantly nerfed as well. If he was allowed to use the full power of his abilies, which is controlling elastic forces, then his power is potentially infinite on its own. Combine it with Advance Haki and it become invincible.

Big Mom's speical homies depends on her life force(how ling she has too live), so she cannot infinitely make new homies like Zues, hera etc.

Big Mom's power would be broken if she was given the eternal youth surgery from Law. Otherwise her big hommies are limited on her life force( life span).
Nah what I am talking about is -- rather creating 3 - 4 individual homies she could create single but more powerful homie ; that has nothing to do with limitations

Its like I am using a part of energy in running , a part in doing push ups , a part in doing pull ups and so on ; in comparison If I only use all of my energy in running I will cover more distance

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
It's pure speculation. We can posit whatever we want but ultimately there's no way to tell.

Like perhaps if Meme will fight Luffy on Elbaf on 1v1 she will most likely display much more compelling stuff than the mistery she did at the power level wise, either it's just all new stuff or not, I doubt cause Oda would presumably empower her stats displaying.

Can we talk about how Zoro propelled himself back up to the island by using the force from his attack, but Big Mom starts crying for help the moment she starts falling?
That is more about skill than power and that kind of situation is rare ; I doubt WB can do what zoro did lol
Post automatically merged:

big LoL needs a hommie to move her morbid ass and another hommie in case she falls out of the other hommie...
Oda showed that when kid got her fat ass off the island

So each hommie has a vital function and that's why she fled when Marco casually disabled her hommies
I agree mobility is a prob for BM but its not every day you fight on a flying island so it is irrelevant

That is stupid stalemat. Big mom is character is written on it. Futji gravity power can destroy multiverse if oda left him. Gravity power is better because you can bust planet to universal level like creating black hole. Kizaru is light if oda left him he will solo everyone on plant as dbz level or superman level. Let say if devil fruit allow to bust muli universe if oda let it happen. The answer is no. This is how devil fruit and character written this way. No excuse like pis otherwise, we can say zoro or akainu can destroy universe if oda let him as he want to write. Oda can write the character limit without tell us.

That is stupid stalemat. Big mom is character is written on it. Futji gravity power can destroy multiverse if oda left him. Gravity power is better because you can bust planet to universal level like creating black hole. Kizaru is light if oda left him he will solo everyone on plant as dbz level or superman level. Let say if devil fruit allow to bust muli universe if oda let it happen. The answer is no. This is how devil fruit and character written this way. No excuse like pis otherwise, we can say zoro or akainu can destroy universe if oda let him as he want to write. Oda can write the character limit without tell us.
Post automatically merged:

That is stupid stalemat. Big mom is character is written on it. Futji gravity power can destroy multiverse if oda left him. Gravity power is better because you can bust planet to universal level like creating black hole. Kizaru is light if oda left him he will solo everyone on plant as dbz level or superman level. Let say if devil fruit allow to bust muli universe if oda let it happen. The answer is no. This is how devil fruit and character written this way. No excuse like pis otherwise,
Bruh what I am saying is rather than BM using 3-4 homies she can simply create a single more powerful homie ; not that BM homies the entire earth or anything lol:kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
No ; using an attack which can propel like geppo is no doubt a skill thing
It's a using your brain thing. Zoro wasn't taught rokushiki, he made that shit up in case he needed it.

WB never showed Flight in MF so as I said I doubt he can do it
He was never put into a position that needed it.

And this isn't a thread about BM's inability to fly
It is a thread about BM's inability to use her brain. Big Mom is simply not a great fighter, nor a great thinker. You're expecting her to max out her abilities when she can't even figure out how to survive a fall. She's made to be a dumb brute in battle, reason why she's become a meme.

I agree mobility is a prob for BM but its not every day you fight on a flying island so it is irrelevant
Lmfao

I'd say it's pretty relevant, considering every other fight she's being thrown off somewhere.

Last edited:
It's a using your brain thing. Zoro wasn't taught rokushiki, he made that shit up in case he needed it.

He was never put into a position that needed it.

It is a thread about BM's inability to use her brain. Big Mom is simply not a great fighter, nor a great thinker. You're expecting her to max out her abilities when she can't even figure out how to survive a fall. She's made to be a dumb brute in battle, reason why she's become a meme.

Lmfao

I'd say it's pretty relevant, considering every other fight she's being thrown off somewhere.

Only the ship thing is relevant and most of the examples are of nerfed hungry BM

And how many fights took place in a ship and not on land :choppawhat:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Only the ship thing is relevant and most of the examples are of nerfed hungry BM

And how many fights took place in a ship and not on land :choppawhat:
Lmfao dude, she got thrown off 4 times already, that's 2 times per arc.

You probably can't name me another antagonist who even got thrown off anywhere even once. She's been there a whopping 4 times, and that might as well be Big Mom's theme at this point, falling down, and you call it irrelevant lmao.

You should change the thread title to "Big Mom can be overpowered if Oda gave her a brain", now if Big Mom was a battle savvy character like Zoro, Luffy, Law, Doflamingo etc. I would call this a nerf. Otherwise I think it fits perfectly with her character to not maximize her abilities. She's just an overgrown child, who was gifted with natural strength and durability.

Lmfao dude, she got thrown off 4 times already, that's 2 times per arc.

You probably can't name me another antagonist who even got thrown off anywhere even once. She's been there a whopping 4 times, and that might as well be Big Mom's theme at this point, falling down, and you call it irrelevant lmao.

You should change the thread title to "Big Mom can be overpowered if Oda gave her a brain", now if Big Mom was a battle savvy character like Zoro, Luffy, Law, Doflamingo etc. I would call this a nerf. Otherwise I think it fits perfectly with her character to not maximize her abilities. She's just an overgrown child, who was gifted with natural strength and durability.
Again not my point as she can't get thrown on land and most of the examples are of ships

And I agree she is clumsy but it has nothing to do with thread topic ;