Break Week Big Mom confirmed comparable to Kaido

From Road to Laughtale.

カイドウと並ぶ、ワノ国編 の強敵と言えばビッグ・マム! 筋骨隆々で見るからに強そうな カイドウに比べ、ワノ国前のマ ムは、コミカルさの中に底知れ め商威を感じられるデザインだ。

Along with Kaidou, Big Mamu is the most powerful foe of the Waro-no-Kuni Arc. Compared to the muscular and strong-looking Kaidou, the pre-Wanokuni Mamu is designed to be comical, yet exudes an unfathomable commercial power.

Didn't want to believe it but I guess oda wants big mom as a peer to kaido

:luuh:
Nowhere in that statement are Big Mom and Kaido compared in power though, it just says they're the two most powerful in the arc, which is obvious.

That isn't to say they aren't comparable in power, it's just that that isn't said anywhere in that text like you're pretending.
You clearly didn't read.

Along with Kaidou, Big Mamu is the most powerful foe of the Waro-no-Kuni Ar

It paired her with kaido being the most powerful foe in wano, notice how it didn't say she was second strongest.

Then it literally says Compared to the muscular and strong-looking Kaidou

You clearly didn't read.

Along with Kaidou, Big Mamu is the most powerful foe of the Waro-no-Kuni Ar

It paired her with kaido being the most powerful foe in wano, notice how it didn't say she was second strongest.

Then it literally says Compared to the muscular and strong-looking Kaidou
Which again, doesn't mean anything, all it's saying is that Kaido and Big Mom are the two strongest people on Wano, it's you who's trying to interpret it as them being equal.

And I have no idea how you're interpreting that last part to mean they're comparable in strength, it's referring to their appearances and how Kaido looks strong whereas Big Mom looks like a clown.

Which again, doesn't mean anything, all it's saying is that Kaido and Big Mom are the two strongest people on Wano, it's you who's trying to interpret it as them being equal.
I don't think you understand what the word "along." which means, along with kaido the most powerful foe. So clearly its trying to tell us how close they're in strength.

I don't got to interpret anything, cry to the booklet, its oda fault, not mine, it's not like he confirmed over 40 chapters ago big mom and kaido were the two strongest yonko in his own manga.:goyea:

From Road to Laughtale.

カイドウと並ぶ、ワノ国編 の強敵と言えばビッグ・マム! 筋骨隆々で見るからに強そうな カイドウに比べ、ワノ国前のマ ムは、コミカルさの中に底知れ め商威を感じられるデザインだ。

Along with Kaidou, Big Mamu is the most powerful foe of the Waro-no-Kuni Arc. Compared to the muscular and strong-looking Kaidou, the pre-Wanokuni Mamu is designed to be comical, yet exudes an unfathomable commercial power.

Didn't want to believe it but I guess oda wants big mom as a peer to kaido
The title and your post don't match, the only thing Kaido and BM are being compared are their looks. :kobeha: