Future Events Big Mom probably knows Sky Walk

Will Oda redeem Big Mom?

• Total voters
Just like Yuen said in WCI arc before he smacked Sanji down.

Us = Big Mom Pirates. As the leader of Big Mom Pirates themselves, it's not too farfetched to imagine that Big Mom knows Moon Walk / Sky Walk too.

> But why she didn't do it earlier when King attacked her ship?
Well, probably she was still shocked and didn't have enough time to react / do something.
Here, unlike in King scene, Big Mom already reacted by summoning Zeus (which failed) then she knows she is falling down to sea below. Probably as soon as she is out from the scene, none of the Worst Gens will notice her anymore and focus on Kaido. That's when Big Mom uses Sky Walk to climb again to the rooftop, and surprises everyone there.

> Another point is, when King attacked, the distance of falling from her ship / top of Wano waterfall to sea below was lower than now, from Flying Onigashima to sea below.
More distance = more time until reach the sea = more time to do something.

Just imagine the face of Kidd, Zoro, Law, Killer after thinking about a plan to get rid of her, only to find that their plan was totally ruined moment after. Sounds nostalgic, right?

#MakeBigMomGreatAgain
#SheWasGreatBeforeWCISecondHalf

tagging some: @Jo_Ndule @Sentinel @playa4321 @Buusatan94 @Cinera @HA001 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Rosella.Fiamingo @Red Admiral @5000 ng/dl or death @Shuyaku etc.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Us = Big Mom Pirates. As the leader of Big Mom Pirates themselves, it's not too farfetched to imagine that Big Mom knows Moon Walk / Sky Walk too.

Well, probably she was still shocked and didn't have enough time to react / do something.
Here, unlike in King scene, Big Mom already reacted by summoning Zeus (which failed) then she knows she is falling down to sea below. Probably as soon as she is out from the scene, none of the Worst Gens will notice her anymore and focus on Kaido. That's when Big Mom uses Sky Walk to climb again to the rooftop, and surprises everyone there.

> Another point is, when King attacked, the distance of falling from her ship / top of Wano waterfall to sea below was lower than now, from Flying Onigashima to sea below.

Just imagine the face of Kidd, Zoro, Law, Killer after thinking about a plan to get rid of her, only to find that their plan was totally ruined moment after. Sounds nostalgic, right?

#MakeBigMomGreatAgain

tagging some: @Jo_Ndule @Sentinel @playa4321 @Buusatan94 @Cinera @HA001 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Rosella.Fiamingo @Red Admiral @5000 ng/dl or death @Shuyaku etc.
This would do wonders for her character — even all 5 Supernova working together are unable to remove her from the battlefield — but I cannot see Oda undermine the leaders of the next generation like that. Especially not if the Onigashima raid is to be a success. If she returns to the battlefield, it would probably be later IMO.

As for why she never learned it, she's always been able to rely on her homies to fly; it's plausible that she simply never had any need for it.

There's also the plot hole of why it was believed that she was going to die if not for Streusen's intervention if she could use Sky Walk.

#MakeBigMomGreatAgain

Skywalk?

no ... but I can see he doing moonwalk

If Oda wants to redeem her, the only way is that she is creating homie out of ocean.....that would be hype as fuck....it is difficult to see Bigmom doing skywalk....

If Oda wants to redeem her, the only way is that she is creating homie out of ocean.....that would be hype as fuck....it is difficult to see Bigmom doing skywalk....
Big Mom is an monster equal to Kaido

she don't need to redeem herself

Oda is one using her for cheap (and some good) twists
last time she was dropped , two Yonko JOINED FORCE ...

so it was worth it

He does not want to redeem her. He doesn't give a flying fuck about her. Why are people so insistent that this bitch will get redemption. She's a joke and will always be one. Oda on occasions keeps her hype in check so she's plays the role of a good hype tool. Other than that he does not care. Her character was built for humiliation.

S

stealthblack

she would have used it when King kicked her of the waterfall if so.

her only hope is kaidou using either his dragon clouds to save her, or just fly there himself to save her.

but having them fight both yonkous again is unlikely if they plan to win

He does not want to redeem her. He doesn't give a flying fuck about her. Why are people so insistent that this bitch will get redemption. She's a joke and will always be one. Oda on occasions keeps her hype in check so she's plays the role of a good hype tool. Other than that he does not care. Her character was built for humiliation.
she literally is portrayed as stronger + more durable than kaido but keep capping

big mom without going all out fought kaido equally for days. kaido has taken shitloads of damage and no one even scratched big mom once, no blood, no bruises, nothing.

i think its very possible she knows moonwalk but is just too lazy and fat to do it unless it's serious life or death situation like this

You really think that bitch can skywalk?

Like.. dude, come on. She is literally Newton's worst fucking nightmare... I mean, you think the apple was bad, wait until meme falls on your head, you'd be in fucking hospital for life... I mean, hell, with her fatass falling down like that, I bet gravity doesn't even need to pull that bitch down.. her fatass just does it herself.

Meme skywalking my ass.
I bet the earth skywalks just to get away from her, but couldn't.

:lusalty:

Like, seriously, I tell you.. it was a damn good thing that bitch got amnesia.. coz that was the first time I've ever seen that fatass actually use those tiny legs and fucking walk. Like, smh she treats her homies like a mobility scooter coz she's too damn fat, and yet you think she could actually skywalk? That's too much, man.