Speculations Big Mom will fall in Wano and will die

Remember that panel of the big mom pirates discussing who will be the new captain when she fell into the sea? That was Oda foreshadowing her falling. To who? Eustass kidd.

my theory is eustass kidd will start a war with the big mom pirates by killing big mom and possibly killer killing perospero. This would cause a power struggle in the big mom pirates and them declaring war on eustass.

big mom is in the supernovas way of attacking kaido and I think for Oda to set up kidd as the ruthless version of luffy he will decide to kill big mom.

Remember kidd has a plot point with big mom currently which is the sweet commander he wounded and what he took ( most likely poneglypth)

I honestly believe that kidd will kill big mom and she will die in front of kaido who himself doesn’t die and only gets captured.

Having kaidos old crew member dying in a war right in front of him while he survives is something Oda would do. Ending kaidos dream in front of him.

By killing big mom Oda can justify a 2 billion beri increase for kidd. So that’s why at the end of wano I think kidd will have these two things

A new bounty and a mew epithet

“Yonko slayer” eustass kidd

2.47 billion beri bounty

you also have to look at CP0. Form what we seen CP0 are the kids from big moms past. That’s why I think they will be the ones to witness kidd killing their own friend.

It all adds up. I also think right before kidd kills big mom we will get a flashback to shanks talking about eustass with the gorosei.

Bookmark this add this to your list screenshot or whatever it’s gonna end up true..., like all my theories do

:cheers::myman:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Don't care about ur thread.

But I like the idea of Big Mom dying even in the next chapter. She just needs to disappear from the story entirely.

But answering ur thread's title:

Big Mom will fall in Wano and will die?

Yes, please.

Dude, Law dedicated his Entire Life to Killing Doflamingo, they shared the same Backstory, Dressrosa Arc was mostly his Arc ... etc
And yet Law didn't get to defeat Doflamingo & it was Luffy who did that

Now imagine Kid who have almost no connection to Big Mom, barely appeared in Wano Arc, there are many other more important Characters in this Arc & BM is outside her Territory & People so there is no Drama to her Fall .... etc.
Of course, he won't kill Big Mom or even Defeat her

Not to mention that Big Mom is a Character Planned since before One Piece started, since before even Shichibukai while Kid is a Character that Oda thought of after 10 years of One Piece!
I'm not saying Kid can't shine, but he will shine in Story Elements that Oda added for him, not sacrifice Original Plan for his sake.

Oda said that Wano Arc + Final Arc were planned for +20 Years, & then he comes up with ways to include his New Introduced Characters into such Arcs, but he said the Original Ending never changed! So Oda will find a way to make Kid Shine & have an Important Role & he already is doing so by putting him on that Roof, but Oda won't sacrifice what he planned for Big Mom for decades.
Just like he didn't allow Law to defeat Doffy

If you tell me that Kid is gonna do something Crazy to either BM or Kaido, i'm ready to agree & expect it
Something that will make everyone shocked & they start respecting him as PK Candidate, no problem with that
But Killing or Defeating them, forget it

Well Luffy vs Big Mom had been portrayed long long ago and since then things didn't change much funnily. Eventually Luffy vs Big Mom is occurring "now", it's most probable in my opinion, help or not.

But when is the question... Katakuri predicted Luffy would return to WCI to strike her down, wonder if that shall ever occur. I don't think character statements have to be taken that seriously, sometimes they hold the truth however.

I'd actually like to see Big Mom as the villain of Elbalf. Would be cool to see Lufy defeat his first Yonko, with no assistance, then and Big Mom's the most fitting one for Luffy to prove he's ascended to that level as she's the first one he's encountered in the New World. Plus, half of her main fighters haven't gotten the treatment they deserve (Smoothie, Compote, Snack). Luffy said he'll take down Big Mom after Kaido (I think) so I'd be fine seeing her as the villain of the long-awaited Elbalf arc. Wouldn't even require much build-up. Just focus on the Straw Hats meeting the giants there and seeing the country and have Big Mom settle things with them there if Kaido falls this arc.

Well Luffy vs Big Mom had been portrayed long long ago and since then things didn't change much funnily. Eventually Luffy vs Big Mom is occurring "now", it's most probable in my opinion, help or not.

But when is the question... Katakuri predicted Luffy would return to WCI to strike her down, wonder if that shall ever occur. I don't think character statements have to be taken that seriously, sometimes they hold the truth however.
I think the theory that Luffy will beat her hard enough until she permanently becomes O-Lin will be proven correct, btw.

No one ever dies on this manga. But yes, she will fall this Arc same as Kaido, and if she is ever introduced again it will be as an ally versus the World Government.