Black Clover 307 Spoilers Thread Discussion

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Seth

โ€Ž
I'm glad that Yuno was beaten haha, also I was in team Langris for a while, and team Finral, so yeah FTW brothers!
Tabata finally utilizes the true potential of Spatial Magic.

I don't know if you remember but recently I mentioned to you how op Langris' magic was and it could fucking warp reality/erase the matter around him.

Tabata finally utilizes the true potential of Spatial Magic.

I don't know if you remember but recently I mentioned to you how op Langris' magic was and it could fucking warp reality/erase the matter around him.
Well, it's true still I'm not the one who can easily be hyped. Tabatha had a choice: make a decent fight, or let the ass puller get a W in one chapter. Tabatha chosed right thing for sure. Now I'm really involved in next chapters, case it seems that Fly king(Beelze), is source of spatial magic, or something like that.
Now if you think about it, nobles and royals steal this magic from elfs, while elfs was connected to demons. So maybe spatial magic indeed comes from Beelze...which could be insane

I am hyped for Zenon and for my boy Finral, but Tabata, why are you doing this to my other boy Yuno? How many Ls has he already taken this arc? :josad:

Seth

โ€Ž
I am hyped for Zenon and for my boy Finral, but Tabata, why are you doing this to my other boy Yuno? How many Ls has he already taken this arc? :josad:
It's actually good he didn't take out Zenon. We don't have to deal with Mary Sue comments.

Anti Yuno fans are the most annoying bunch.

Asta: Gets the most broken power in the series.

We sleep.

Yuno gets a power-up based on his mana level and natural progression of the story:

Mary Sue. Undeserved. How can a royal be so strong:wellwell:

It's actually good he didn't take out Zenon. We don't have to deal with Mary Sue comments.

Anti Yuno fans are the most annoying bunch.

Asta: Gets the most broken power in the series.

We sleep.

Yuno gets a power-up based on his mana level and natural progression of the story:

Mary Sue. Undeserved. How can a royal be so strong:wellwell:
Well, truth is that Clover royals>>>> other royals case they steal magic from elfs. In some term you could assume that royals in different countries there different royals. We know that Lumiere has light magic and was strong, but he probably was exception of rules. In Clover people used mostly magic items, their magic was weak and hearts was corrupted. While in diamond kingdom ruller used experiments on his people trying made them more powerful with magic stones. In Heart kingdom as supposed ruler was good, but her power related to other creature - Undine. Spade? Was just evil...connected to devils.
So yeah, kinda because Yuno didn't have demon power, fact that he is royal change nothing.
I kinda agree that last Asta's power ups and first one power ups in series in both Asta and Yuno side looked like ass pull.
Still I think Asta deserved it more then Yuno, but right now Asta is powerpowered. So I will be happy if both will get L in arc

Seth

โ€Ž
Well, truth is that Clover royals>>>> other royals case they steal magic from elfs. In some term you could assume that royals in different countries there different royals. We know that Lumiere has light magic and was strong, but he probably was exception of rules. In Clover people used mostly magic items, their magic was weak and hearts was corrupted. While in diamond kingdom ruller used experiments on his people trying made them more powerful with magic stones. In Heart kingdom as supposed ruler was good, but her power related to other creature - Undine. Spade? Was just evil...connected to devils.
So yeah, kinda because Yuno didn't have demon power, fact that he is royal change nothing.
I kinda agree that last Asta's power ups and first one power ups in series in both Asta and Yuno side looked like ass pull.
Still I think Asta deserved it more then Yuno, but right now Asta is powerpowered. So I will be happy if both will get L in arc
I defend Yuno because there is a misconception about his power-ups.

I get it. He is blessed by Mana cool. But he is not sitting in the headquarters expecting Bell to learn new spells. I don't blame people for knowing this but there is actually a novel talking about Yuno's adventures with the Golden Dawna that happen during the 6-month time skip.

You can't blame a character for his power just because he is more talented/blessed than the others. As long as his character/power progression is executed well.

Bad examples of that would be just recently Luffy or even Naruto, Ichigo, Natsu and etc.

I'm not saying that Yuno's power progression is written perfectly. So don't get the wrong idea about what I'm saying.

Hard work beats talent... as long as talented guys don't work hard.

You can only learn as much by simply training for the sake of training. We are not first-time readers of this show Kon. You should know the best that mages grow during the fights the most and since Yuno is talented and blessed by Mana, his power-ups are not nonsensical as everyone portrays them to be.