Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Black Clover - Chapter 243
Title: Devil Host Vs Devil Host

CHAPTER IS OUT ON
VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the WG community!

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If there's one thing I still don't like about Black Clover, it's all these fools who act like Asta's Anti-Magic isn't the most OP magic in the verse lmfao. Come on now Lucifero, we know you and Dante are not safe from getting clapped by one of the most overpowered protagonists in Japanese history lmfao.

Nah, it was a great chapter. It's got me really wanting to know more about the Devils and how all that stuff works..and the mystery around just who Asta's Devil is is adding a lot to the story for me.

A "blew my mind" chapter for sure.

Come on now Lucifero, we know you and Dante are not safe from getting clapped by one of the most overpowered protagonists in Japanese history lmfao.
I feeling like Asta gonna get a stomp soon...
His devil power isn´t at max and Dante is now pissed, I feeling like Dante beating up Asta next chapter and Yami or either Julius(if he has his power back) come for the save while Dante retire first.
You though for the next chapter?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I feeling like Asta gonna get a stomp soon...
His devil power isn´t at max and Dante is now pissed, I feeling like Dante beating up Asta next chapter and Yami or either Julius(if he has his power back) come for the save while Dante retire first.
You though for the next chapter?
I think there is a 90% chance that Asta gets clapped, and a 10% chance that protagonist magic strikes and Asta pulls off a 1v1 win lol.

I think there is a 90% chance that Asta gets clapped, and a 10% chance that protagonist magic strikes and Asta pulls off a 1v1 win lol.
Be honest, the chance of Asta defeating Dante early in the arc is like Luffy defeating Kaido at Kuri region in chapter 923 lol xD.
Can´t see Dante getting defeated in this early stage of the arc, the climax didn´t reach the max.
Believe me, Dante gonna pull out crazy feats next week:milaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Be honest, the chance of Asta defeating Dante early in the arc is like Luffy defeating Kaido at Kuri region in chapter 923 lol xD.
Can´t see Dante getting defeated in this early stage of the arc, the climax didn´t reach the max.
Believe me, Dante gonna pull out crazy feats next week:milaugh:
For a minute I was thinking that Yuno was going to defeat Zenon lol.

I’ve never been so happy to be so wrong.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Just read the chapter now.

The Devil thing is very interesting. I hope they explore it more and introduce ranks amongst devils as well. On the other hand, if these were the most powerful demons, I wonder who or what the next opponent will be. Maybe a Devil King or a the top top Devil or a figure like that. However, I think we won't get three consecutive arcs with the devils as the big bad.

I am looking forward to next week. I think there will be more to Asta's demon than just that. I don't think any BB will die now. Yami could appear next week and make Dante retreat, or have a glorious battle. Either way it's hype. Can't wait for next week.

Asta by all intents and purposes should be clapped or assisted by either Yami as I mentioned above or Julius to force Dante to retreat. I think Dante won't be out this early in the arc, although that would open up room for Zeno, my favourite DK member, and tbh one of my fave chars now, to shine more.

I don't know how many times I've said it, but I love BC pacing. We got the triad like 10/15 chapters ago, being hinted at, and boom next chapter they are revealed, and now we have a grasp on their power already. Compare it to OP's pacing. :pepeke: The Oden silhouette probably appeared more than the DT have so far in the manga lmao. :vistalaugh:

Deffo a blew my mind chapter.

Last edited:
Just read the chapter now.

The Devil thing is very interesting. I hope they explore it more and introduce ranks amongst devils as well. On the other hand, if these were the most powerful demons, I wonder who or what the next opponent will be. Maybe a Devil King or a the top top Devil or a figure like that. However, I think we won't get three consecutive arcs with the devils as the big bad.

I am looking forward to next week. I think there will be more to Asta's demon than just that. I don't think any BB will die now. Yami could appear next week and make Dante retreat, or have a glorious battle. Either way it's hype. Can't wait for next week.

Asta by all intents and purposes should be clapped or assisted by either Yami as I mentioned above or Julius to force Dante to retreat. I think Dante won't be out this early in the arc, although that would open up room for Zeno, my favourite DK member, and tbh one of my fave chars now, to shine more.

I don't know how many times I've said it, but I love BC pacing. We got the triad like 10/15 chapters ago, being hinted at, and boom next chapter they are revealed, and now we have a grasp on their power already. Compare it to OP's pacing. :pepeke: The Oden silhouette probably appeared more than the DK have so far in the manga lmao. :vistalaugh:

Deffo a blew my mind chapter.
I love the pacing too, but what I hate is that we only got like 14 pages per chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.