Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Tags didn't work. So Yami pushed Dante further than anyone. It seems Dante didn't meet Julius prior then. Where they perhaps waiting for a chance like now when Julius lost a huge chunk of power? Maybe that's the case. I liked that Yami called for Asta to help him now.

Good chapter. Dante being disgusted by himself but knowing he must use the power really hyped Yami. Let's see what happens next.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Tags didn't work. So Yami pushed Dante further than anyone. It seems Dante didn't meet Julius prior then. Where they perhaps waiting for a chance like now when Julius lost a huge chunk of power? Maybe that's the case. I liked that Yami called for Asta to help him now.

Good chapter. Dante being disgusted by himself but knowing he must use the power really hyped Yami. Let's see what happens next.
I don't think so.

I think there is a possibility that Julius was stopping Triad so hard that they feared his name.

The only reason Spade decided finally to attack was because Julius lost his power and Loropechka got weakened due to curse.

Basically Dante trying to forget that Julius beat him or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.