• ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Fantastic chapter!!
Yami and Asta fighting together was just awesome!!
Dante was overpowered as hell but Yami and Asta managing to beat him was a bit surprising...
With just 50 second of AMD's power Asta fought Dante well..... Imagine Asta training and controlling the demon's powers.....:steef:

Next challenge for Asta and Yami would be fighting a demon directly.....Since Dante's demon seems to be one of the strongest, Asta and Yami may be able to handle most of the demons....But the problem may lie with numbers.....

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Fantastic chapter!!
Yami and Asta fighting together was just awesome!!
Dante was overpowered as hell but Yami and Asta managing to beat him was a bit surprising...
With just 50 second of AMD's power Asta fought Dante well..... Imagine Asta training and controlling the demon's powers.....:steef:

Next challenge for Asta and Yami would be fighting a demon directly.....Since Dante's demon seems to be one of the strongest, Asta and Yami may be able to handle most of the demons....But the problem may lie with numbers.....
But 50 seconds mode is gone.

If Lucifero steps in then Finral better teleport them the shit miles away from him.
Asta is tired and Yami is almost mana less at this point.

I don't want to know the outcome of this fight if Dante stands up in the next chapter.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@BangMi When officials drop change the template to the one I'm using in officials.
Black Clover - Chapter 258
Title: A Captain's Duty
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Black Clover - Chapter 259
Title: Raging Bull Unison
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I've loved every chapter this arc thus far with the hype ever increasing for me every chapter. The arc is fantastic, the threats are actually intimidating/ pose a sense of danger and the devil theme is a nice bonus.

However I have mixed feelings about this chapter even though said hype. Here are my feelings when I was having a chat with seth this morning.

"Nah I've got no problems with the action or the choreography of the fight. I love the duo and I love Yami. It's just the outcome I'm a bit salty on.

Can't take it seriously if the "leader" got rag dolled by Yami for 7+ chapters and Asta one shotted him after.

This also screws up the other captains. How are they so weak in comparison to Yami and what will their roles be in the future? I just don't want their potential to be discarded.

Yami the 🐐 for sure, but unless he's WK level right now, which I can see him being; then I don't really like the implications by the outcome of this fight.

For now I guess I will just enjoy the duo greatness."

It seems like everyone has a similar train of thought at the moment by reading some of the comments on this thread.

I'm now hoping for Lucifero take over later on over Dante's or Zenon turns out to be the stonger devil host.

Zenon might actually be the true strognest depending on his devil. - Satan. There might be a reason why his devil is the one that is yet to be revealed.

Satan and lucifer are the 2 of the strongest devils in ranking out of the 7 highest ranking devils. In popular culture and anime I've seen them being portrayed at a similar level or I've seen Satan outright be the demolish this and be the strongest.

If Tabata follows in this footsteps, it can through us in a curveball.

Anyway that's just my thoughts on this. It was a rather enjoyable chapter but just a bit too fanservicy on Yami's part LOL.
🐐🐐🐐🐐

Same thing I've said in the other thread. Copy and paste

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Marimo_420 I agree with you but I will hold on with my opinion on Dante's "loss" because I remember the stuff from the Heart Kingdom where everyone was shitting on Tabata and he shut their mouths like dogs with what he pulled off.

Also, this panels where you can see how much time is left in the second. This will be mad hype in the Anime.

Let's hope Sakuga and Yoshihara will work on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.