• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Seth

โ€Ž
They're doomed when Nacht tell them if the upper devil is as strong as the dark triad.
and like usual Jack and Nozel looks good in every chapter :finally:
I really enjoy Nozel's development as a character. His development started way back at the beginning of the Elf arc.

Seth

โ€Ž
i hope jack and charlotte had a very big role in this arc, especially with jack being yami best partner and charlotte with her love toward yami lol
They will but it will be a hard time for them. I think they won't show it but they will be dying inside knowing that the clock is ticking for Yami.

I'm also scared that Zenon prepares countermeasures at the borders of the Spade Kingdom. He saw what happened to Dante so he's definitely aware that strong people might come after them.

I want Mereoleona and Eye of the Midnight Sun to be their own team tbh.

Patry owes something to William.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
They will but it will be a hard time for them. I think they won't show it but they will be dying inside knowing that the clock is ticking for Yami.

I'm also scared that Zenon prepares countermeasures at the borders of the Spade Kingdom. He saw what happened to Dante so he's definitely aware that strong people might come after them.

I want Mereoleona and Eye of the Midnight Sun to be their own team tbh.

Patry owes something to William.
ok i like mereoleona, but in this arc i think Fuegoleon will have more impact than her.
and as usual, if Fuego doing something, Nozel has to do something too.
Because tabata foreshadowing both of them as a rival.

Seth

โ€Ž
Interesting chapter. Information filled one. Wonder what happened to Nacht and his magic? Peep Jack's reaction to him.

Love the cover. Might need to edit it for my sig later on.
Maybe Nacht sacrificed his magic as the contract to summon Gimodelo?

Seth

โ€Ž
ok i like mereoleona, but in this arc i think Fuegoleon will have more impact than her.
and as usual, if Fuego doing something, Nozel has to do something too.
Because tabata foreshadowing both of them as a rival.
I think this raid ( I think we can call this a Raid ) will show off Fuego and Nozel as solid Wizard King candidates.

@Admiral Lee Hung
I want to ask you this.
We know more Devils will come. Would you like if guys like Nozel and Fuego take out Devils stronger than Triad's ones to put some respect on their names or it's too much?

I'm not scared of Powerscaling in Black Clover and I really really want Fuego and Nozel to smash this arc.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Nah, unless he appeared later. Seems Jack knows what happened to Nacht's magic.
Yes seems like Julius and Jack knew Nacht's magic.

I think this raid ( I think we can call this a Raid ) will show off Fuego and Nozel as solid Wizard King candidates.

@Admiral Lee Hung
I want to ask you this.
We know more Devils will come. Would you like if guys like Nozel and Fuego take out Devils stronger than Triad's ones to put some respect on their names or it's too much?

I'm not scared of Powerscaling in Black Clover and I really really want Fuego and Nozel to smash this arc.
good point, Nozel and Fuego might be 2 of the best candidates for Wizard King.

Seth

โ€Ž
Hopefully the dark triads win and open the gates. So we can see the top 10 demons at full power. :steef:

BTW: with every chapter the chance are higher that Nacht is an evil guy.
Yeah, I dig this idea.

Clover, Heart, and Diamond Kingdoms lived happy go lucky for too long.

We need Dark shit in this manga.

This plan is most probably going to partially succeed with only the upper(lower in rank, upper in tree of qliphoth) devils brought to the real world cuz :
1: If Zenon's devil,Megicula and Lucifero are summoned,that would signal the end of Zenon,Vanica and Dante which would mean wasting 2 top tier character designs (Zenon and Vanica ) this early.

2: Yami and Vangeance will die after Lucifero is summoned , and Lucifero being the only demon not summoned will be unrealistic.
Yami has to survive, so.... I guess the lower demons will have to wait to be resurrected

3. All the devils being summoned all at once will be extremely difficult for the Clover Kingdom and allies to deal with, so lower demons being resurrected first would be helpful.

Yeah, I dig this idea.

Clover, Heart, and Diamond Kingdoms lived happy go lucky for too long.

We need Dark shit in this manga.
Yeah, I want dark things see too. But I don't believe that Yami and William will die.

This plan is most probably going to partially succeed with only the upper(lower in rank, upper in tree of quilpoth) devils brought to the real world cuz :
1: If Zenon's devil,Megicula and Lucifero are summoned,that would signal the end of Zenon,Vanica and Dante which would mean wasting 2 top tier character designs (Zenon and Vanica ) this early.

2: Yami and Vangeance will die after Lucifero is summoned , and Lucifero being the only demon not summoned will be unrealistic.
Yami has to survive, so.... I guess the lower demons will have to wait to be resurrected

3. All the devils being summoned all at once will be extremely difficult for the Clover Kingdom and allies to deal with, so lower demons being resurrected first would be helpful.
Well maybe the witch queen can save Yami and William. Or Patri returns and saves them.?
Because I can't believe that one of them would die.

Seth

โ€Ž
This plan is most probably going to partially succeed with only the upper(lower in rank, upper in tree of qliphoth) devils brought to the real world cuz :

Yo, you are caught up? Why didn't you tell me earlier?
Yeah, I want dark things see too. But I don't believe that Yami and William will die.
I don't want this too but we need this Manga to mark its mark in the shonen history. We don't want to become a fucking fairy tail 2.0 where everyone is safe.

Yo, you are caught up? Why didn't you tell me earlier?

I don't want this too but we need this Manga to mark its mark in the shonen history. We don't want to become a fucking fairy tail 2.0 where everyone is safe.
Yeah but to be fair. It's not only Fairy Tail (and there was it only the last arc), it's a shounen thing. I have the feeling 90% of the shounens I have read are very against deaths lol. Only villains die in shounen. The heroes/protagonists survive. Or only a few characters are dying. In the last 10 years in the shounens I have read, there have maybe been only 5 or 6 characters who died. And that is a very small number. One Piece, Bleach, (Naruto), Boruto, Fairy Tail, MHC, BC, NNT, etc. are all the same. In my opinion.

So I can't see that William or Yami would die. Julius survives too. >__<
Not that I am sad about it, I am happy that he survived. But is's shows that the author or shounen jump itself are against deaths.

And to be honest, the devils could be summon without the death of one of them. And if William would die we never could see his true power. So it's a point more against there deaths. At least for me. ^^
BTW: Your Julius tag :amazing:

Seth

โ€Ž
I know right? Thanks๐Ÿ‘Š
Yeah but to be fair. It's not only Fairy Tail (and there was it only the last arc), it's a shounen thing. I have the feeling 90% of the shounens I have read are very against deaths lol. Only villains die in shounen. The heroes/protagonists survive. Or only a few characters are dying. In the last 10 years in the shounens I have read, there have maybe been only 5 or 6 characters who died. And that is a very small number. One Piece, Bleach, (Naruto), Boruto, Fairy Tail, MHC, BC, NNT, etc. are all the same. In my opinion.

So I can't see that William or Yami would die. Julius survives too. >__<
Not that I am sad about it, I am happy that he survived. But is's shows that the author or shounen jump itself are against deaths.

And to be honest, the devils could be summon without the death of one of them. And if William would die we never could see his true power. So it's a point more against there deaths. At least for me. ^^
I think Lucifero will come out. Tabata hyped it too much just for Clover Kingdom to beat them.

I think Ludociel will come up to the Surface and perform attack similar to Heaven and Earth used by Whitebeard in One Piece.

They will need to run to another continent and look for other races to form an alliance and fight the Devils.

I also believe that God and Angels won't stay in their realm when they see that Devils got out.

This could be the best shit ever. This arc is already better than 3000 years arc in Nanatsu.

We just need to become more dark and Asta needs to realize that talk no Jutsu is not a way no more.