โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 265
Title: Elysia
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Mofo check my thread.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/your-favourite-best-panel-page.7196/

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Everyone who cries about Heart gang. I was one of them but to be honest? This is one of the best panels in the manga.

I bet 100% of the community were worried if they'll tank this. These motherfuckers jumped into these bombs straight off the bat with their attacks.

Put some respect for them! ( - Mimosa ).

Great chapter. The elfs are back. :amazing:
Patri will train Noelle and the others. :steef:
Post automatically merged:

Everyone who cries about Heart gang. I was one of them but to be honest? This is one of the best panels in the manga.

I bet 100% of the community were worried if they'll tank this. These motherfuckers jumped into these bombs straight off the bat with their attacks.

Put some respect for them! ( - Mimosa ).
Let's hope they strike back with new powers and get their revenge on Varnica.

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

yes and the latest chapter she might had elves powerups.
She will have Human, Dwarf, and Elves thing in one body.
That's too OP. From what I saw dwarf relies on his/her physical strength so in a manga like Black Clover where magic is everything to be top tier I don't know how dwarf would fit into the story. Maybe Charmie would be able to use earth magic with dwarf bloodline running through her vein.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
That's too OP. From what I saw dwarf relies on his/her physical strength so in a manga like Black Clover where magic is everything to be top tier I don't know how dwarf would fit into the story. Maybe Charmie would be able to use earth magic with dwarf bloodline running through her vein.
and talking about "Earth Magic", we still need to see "Earth spirit".
Because we only see Undine (Water), Slyph (Wind), and Salamander (Fire)

N

NeutralWatcher

and talking about "Earth Magic", we still need to see "Earth spirit".
Because we only see Undine (Water), Slyph (Wind), and Salamander (Fire)
Yeah maybe Gnome would be the earth spirit. And I expect most dwarves might have similar physical strength as Asta and when they appear, the strongest dwarf might surpass Asta in physical strength and maybe teach Asta to become stronger physically.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Yeah maybe Gnome would be the earth spirit. And I expect most dwarves might have similar physical strength as Asta and when they appear, the strongest dwarf might surpass Asta in physical strength and maybe teach Asta to become stronger physically.
ah very good point bro.
because so far we just see 2 muscular dude in Black Clover world (lol).
It will be cool if the strongest physical strength user (dwarf) might as strong as Julius.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I think this raid will end up in a great failure. Last time they send Devils to the underworld in took all of the races to do so.

I think this arc will end up as a massive loss and they will flee from the continent and meet other races.

Dwarves should be good in magical weapons and etc.

I hope Magna gets earth spirit. He's the least impressive Bull tbh and he can't learn runes so he needs a boost.

There is also a possibility that AMD will betray Asta and Asta will need to find a new source of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.