Black Clover Chapter 268 Spoilers Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any direct links between Devil world(underworld) and human world....Seems like AMD was an outcast in devil's village and the women who looks like Asta's mom took care of him....

Don't know if she is confirmed as Asta's mom...

I'm more curious about Asta now lol....When was he born? And why he doesn't have any magic....His mother seems to have some kind of liquid control
Post automatically merged:

That women seemingly leaves someone in a cradle...so yeah she is mostly Asta's mom....seems like lucifero took control of AMD and killed Asta's mom...... AMD and asta are brothers lol

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Something doesn't make sense here. AMD is supposed to have taken shelter in Licht's Grimoire over 5 centuries ago so if he was only sealed inside the five-leaf grimoire after Asta was abandoned which should've happened less than 16 years ago then who was the demon that entered Licht's grimoire when it was turned into a five-leaf grimoire?:choppawhat:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Something doesn't make sense here. AMD is supposed to have taken shelter in Licht's Grimoire over 5 centuries ago so if he was only sealed inside the five-leaf grimoire after Asta was abandoned which should've happened less than 16 years ago then who was the demon that entered Licht's grimoire when it was turned into a five-leaf grimoire?:choppawhat:
im wondering that too Mr. Gol D.

Translation of Asta's mom sealing AMD thanks to Nitebaron Twitter account
1 - Impossible! For this human to interfere..., something blurred, then "I'll come again..."
2 - I'm sorry, it's because I was stupid, but there is something I can do to protect you from them...
3 - With my magic... I can confine you in this 5 leaf grimoire... #bcspoilers https://t.co/T3eKTjBca7

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Translation of Asta's mom sealing AMD thanks to Nitebaron Twitter account
1 - Impossible! For this human to interfere..., something blurred, then "I'll come again..."
2 - I'm sorry, it's because I was stupid, but there is something I can do to protect you from them...
3 - With my magic... I can confine you in this 5 leaf grimoire... #bcspoilers https://t.co/T3eKTjBca7
so Asta's mom magic is an anti-magic? wow

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Btw, It looks like AMD also doesn't have any magic and he looks surprisingly identical to Asta for whatever reasons. The woman seemingly had a condition which is why she was forced to abandon her child who appears to be Asta. And Lucifero knows AMD and he decided to hide it from Dante for some reason and also he wasn't wrong when he called AMD a low-ranking demon lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.