• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 274
Title: The Battle Begins
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Seth

โ€Ž
It looks like my theory was right and Clover will send way more Knights than we were supposed to believe.

Notice how Mereoleona is also having the robe. I wonder who is in her team because I assume she's the leader of the party that will help save the Spade citizens.

The safest bet is definitely Zora and Magna.

Seth

โ€Ž
Iโ€™m betting there is more than one of those demon things and theyโ€™ll stall the captains
It will be seriously fucked up tbh.

Look at the Dark Triad. No Triad member loses 1 vs 1 there is no way and there are 9 more Devils yet to come out with 7 of them being stronger than Triad.

This war is going to be bad once they go beyond the first two devils in the qlipoth.
Post automatically merged:

And she got shorter hair aswell โ™ก
Or it just looks like that from that perspective :suresure:
She does. It looks cool.

I can't say much happened
The fire Queen is back which is nice and the other highlight is Zenon who gives a speech that i think i've heard from atleast 3 villains in each of the shonen mangas i've read :moonwalk:

there is no way they succeed in stopping them at first
All of the devils have to be freed or at worst Lucifero along with a few others so i guess this battle is gonna be 2 parts or something to give the triad enough time to release the devils
The arc will probably end with Dark triad and some of the devils going down but Lucifero will become the main villan for future arc/s
Look at the Dark Triad. No Triad member loses 1 vs 1 there is no way and there are 9 more Devils yet to come out with 7 of them being stronger than Triad.

This war is going to be bad once they go beyond the first two devils in the qlipoth.
True
Even though there are still 3 teams that will join the battle ( mars and diamond kingdom, the rest of black bulls + elves ) the devils that are 1 or 2 above tiers dark triad are too much not counting Lucifero and the one's that are around his level
We need some thick plot armor for the good guys to survive the arc

Seth

โ€Ž
I can't say much happened
The fire Queen is back which is nice and the other highlight is Zenon who gives a speech that i think i've heard from atleast 3 villains in each of the shonen mangas i've read :moonwalk:

there is no way they succeed in stopping them at first
All of the devils have to be freed or at worst Lucifero along with a few others so i guess this battle is gonna be 2 parts or something to give the triad enough time to release the devils
The arc will probably end with Dark triad and some of the devils going down but Lucifero will become the main villan for future arc/s

True
Even though there are still 3 teams that will join the battle ( mars and diamond kingdom, the rest of black bulls + elves ) the devils that are 1 or 2 above tiers dark triad are too much not counting Lucifero and the one's that are around his level
We need some thick plot armor for the good guys to survive the arc
What bugs me the most is one thing:

Where are previous Captains and previous Wizard King?

I was hoping for Clover to ask them to step out of retirement and join the squads to fight the Devils.

I was also hoping for Sally to create something to bring back Julius to some power.

He is a must-have during this war.

Not Asta not Yuno not even Noelle are close to Julius prime.

We need heavy super heavy hitters.

Where are previous Captains and previous Wizard King?
I don't really think Tabata has ever thought about that
This is a shonen where teenagers are supposed to face the dangers and problems and grow to overcome them i don't think he would want to bring back some old dudes to do what his main characters are supposed to do
We might get 1 or 2 former captains and their role will just be dying after mentoring a main character

Seth

โ€Ž
Passed away perhaps? Maybe it's like the position of Hokage.
I can agree here but like all of them? C'mon someone must be alive.

Mereleona and the other captains are the heavy hitters.
Dark Triad members can't be solo'ed by Captains let alone the next devils that will come out of Qlipoth.

People really underestimate this war, aren't they?

Also when it comes to previous Captains/WK I thought about the possibility of something like what happened at the end of LOTR.

Where Gandalf took Frodo and Bilbo to some heaven type of shit I guess.