Black Clover Chapter 279 Spoilers discussion

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Black Clover Chapter 279 Spoilers Discussion|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Chapter 279 title: Gateway to Hell
- Rades, Sekke, Maxa and Sally are with Ralph

- Union mode: Felis
- and also he used Shadow Magic: Second sight to see the Qliphoth advent and to see Yami and William

Last edited:

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
oh shit were those spoilers about morris opening the gates of hell early real?
yes, this was the text spoilers earlier today.

Mereo who defeated the Majin
Sally and Ralph join there
Nacht feels relieved that the magic knights were stronger than they imagined when they heard the superiority of each room from Plumede (cat devil).
However, the Qliphoth tree grows explosively and covers the royal castle.
When Nacht, who united with Plumede and became Mode Feliz, saw the place of Qliphoth's advent with Clairvoyance Amakage, Morris appeared in addition to Yami and William.
The gate of the Netherworld is opened by Morris who elucidated how to steal the omniscient of Loropechka and accelerate the growth of Qliphoth by the magic evolved by the power of the devil
Nacht tries to eliminate Morris, but two top-class demons appear in Dante's room.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Zenon pls :josad:

Don't do it to him Tabata. Make him absorb these shitty demons and be the mofo of the arc.
They will counter attack fam.

Tabata didn't made em up to fall this early. dont worry.

Peak tabata.

@Marimo_420
Peep this and tell me Tabata is lacking as a writer.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
PEAK TABATA

@Admiral Lee Hung you are goated too.

Peep the pics.
I told you bro lol. There was no way Tabata was about to hype Qliphoth this hard and not give us Devils as opponents lol.

And I stand by my bet: these Devils arenโ€™t going to give a damn about the Dark Triad. They may even kill or try to kill them out of sheer malice.